I need help!!! My game is going down the pits

limjitwe
6739 posts Big Money Move
Oh man. My FIFA game play is going down the pits. First time ever I got relegated fr Div 8.

Nothing seems to be going right for me. I can't attack and I can't defend. Previous FIFAs I could at least out score my opponents. Now I can't do jack...

I'm glad that lob passing and pace is nerfed cause I do love passing it around. But I'm playing Abit like LVG Man Utd. Pass pass but no bite.

1) my passes keep getting intercepted. It's like the opponents moves up to cut the passing lanes almost immediately. But conversely, my players hardly intercepts anything.

2) my turns are sluggish and my players are weak. It's like my opponents have an almost 100% tackling and maybe 15-20 tackles compared to my 5-6

3) my tackles all seem to miss and I'm like a split second slower. Now I'm even scared to even try to tackle in the box.

Comments

• limjitwe
    Ok it's 9 games without a win.
  • Keano16
    680 posts Sunday League Hero
    ha, im the exact same. I managed to score a goal though.
  • limjitwe
    @Keano16 same bro. Oh no. I think I posted on the wrong forum. :)

Will repost on the FUT16 one
  • jackm57
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    I almost got relegated from divison 9 (oops).

Having fun though after winning divison 1 six times in FUT 15.

Will take a while to get used to
  • RadioShaq
    14898 posts Moderator
    Besides your skill you are probably playing better people as its the start of the year. Once the population and your elo get settled it should be easier.
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    Can also say this was my worst first day of any FIFA that I played before. Love the gameplay (outside of the super effective dive bomb tackling), but I definitely feel I learned some bad habits in 15 that are detrimental in this version.
  • limjitwe
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Can also say this was my worst first day of any FIFA that I played before. Love the gameplay (outside of the super effective dive bomb tackling), but I definitely feel I learned some bad habits in 15 that are detrimental in this version.

I know. I'm guilty of the odd habits here and there. I begun to play slower and defend tighter. So far it has yielded good results. Won 2 drew 1. :) lost to comp on World Class while I was at it.