World Class is **** INSANE !

Dr.Strange
1479 posts Play-Off Hero
I am usually a very calm person but man World Class just made me rage like no other game.
I'm not claiming i'm a good player or bad I've played this game mode for years and I usually had my chances at WC but this is not my definition of fun. Almost impossible to steal the ball, you just have to let them pass to the player they want, and they'll always achieve it and they'll score the craziest, silliest of all goals. I just lost in the finals of draft and I deliberately kept all my previous games 1-0 2-1 just to avoid World Class in the finals but I still got it. Scoring isn't easy but the way you score is very limited which takes the fun away.

Sorry for the rant which I rarely do but man the difficulty is not even a difficulty for me it's literally the impossible.

Any pointers ? I feel like the only way of being succesfull against them is playing or exploiting a certain playstyle which goes against my way of playing. As I mentioned I think I'm above average not great but certainly not bad and I hate to pass the ball around the back 90 minutes and hope for a lucky goal. I close the passing gaps but they'll always maintain possession. And like I said they'll score the craziest, silliest of all goals.

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Played the demo and you have to use driven pass and not rush aggressively
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Played the demo and you have to use driven pass and not rush aggressively

I don't rush mate I take my time slowly buildup but thanks for the RB tip though I barely use it.
  • JFunN
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This is a major complaint from reveiwers at the moment, and people who play career etc, i never do, but i have seen them say the AI is too advanced for it's own good, making the games slow and boring because of how good they are at interceptions and keeping possession.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Once you perfect your driven pass you'll live playing on ultimate. I hated Ai too but quickly fell in live on the demo
  • tuanna711
    64 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2015
    Just lost an offline season match again Norwich City (World Class), their no-name-striker did a spectacular bicycle kick, made me think he is Lewandowski :s
  • NornIron
    11142 posts Has That Special Something
    tuanna711 wrote: »
    Just lost an offline season match again Norwich City (World Class), their no-name-striker did a spectacular bicycle kick, made me think he is Lewandowski :s

Could of been Lafferty.
  • grogans_heroes
    1582 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only played once so far against WC, but I actually thought it was a little bit calmer than in '15. Had the double whammy of facing Man City on WC. (BPL are way OP for some reason). I ended up 0-0 and won on pens even after conceding 2 and Hart stopping 2.

Can only offer that the key is patience and build up play. You may only get 2-3 scoring chances so they have to count. Don't chase on DEF and try to keep someone between opponent and the goal. And always contest corners and freekicks because the AI is a header/first touch master.

What exploit do you see against them? I have tried varied approaches and no exploits seem to work. If WC is standing between me and free packs? I'm pulling out all the stops....