We are witnessing the best transfer market since fifa 12

Ronaldo 1.2m bin not selling, it is clear as day that the market is benefiting hugely from the glitch free and limited AB atm.

Comments

• Patziii
    1208 posts Professional
    atm yes, too early to say tho
  • yones_gamma11s
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    Patziii wrote: »
    atm yes, too early to say tho

• JatefuDias
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's not selling because there aren't that many coins atm in the game. Wait a couple of months and watch the extinction again. EA have already increased the ranges on some extinct gold players (Martial p.e), if they keep doing it we'll have the same problem.

Extincts = sniping = profit on a short term.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Lol let people get the game before you start talking about a great transfer market
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    Is ronaldo a good buy at 1.2million or do you think he will go down?
  • ukler8
    4757 posts National Call-Up
    JatefuDias wrote: »
    He's not selling because there aren't that many coins atm in the game. Wait a couple of months and watch the extinction again. EA have already increased the ranges on some extinct gold players (Martial p.e), if they keep doing it we'll have the same problem.

lol that is the point he is making.
  • Not only that another thing I notice is how prices seems to be dividing themselves into bands.

Tevez, Kompany, Fabregas...etc seems to be around 40-50k
    David Silva, Thiago Silva, James...etc around 55-70k

Maybe it is just a coincidence but this is what a correct self determining market looks like, no inflation but prices dictated by supply and demand by fifa players.
  • JatefuDias
    ukler8 wrote: »

And my point was: this won't be the best market if extinction continues.
  • where are you seeing ronaldo that low? all the ones I'm seeing are 1.5
  • where are you seeing ronaldo that low? all the ones I'm seeing are 1.5

Earlier they were around 1.2m bin and Messi 1.3m bin expiring without bids atm too
  • JatefuDias wrote: »

The only players that might be extinct are rare TOTW players like Mahrez. This is not fifa 15 where there are million of coins for everyone and anyone can buy who the hell he wants anymore.

• I guess ill wait it off then and try and grab ronaldo because he's not there atm
  • JatefuDias

The only players that might be extinct are rare TOTW players like Mahrez. This is not fifa 15 where there are million of coins for everyone and anyone can buy who the hell he wants anymore.

Time will tell. Pointless to debate about it now.
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Wtf, why would a card sell for 10m if there are no customers with 10m yet? soon there will be.... and hoarders will rule the totw cards
  • SaiyanGoku
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its the same as last year, ronaldo was around the same price, to early to tell where this is heading..
  • valentiii
    3671 posts National Call-Up
    SaiyanGoku wrote: »
    Its the same as last year, ronaldo was around the same price, to early to tell where this is heading..

i agree, only time will tell
  • The Shadow Knight
    2722 posts Fans' Favourite

Time will tell. Pointless to debate about it now.