I just conceded a penalty when my controller had no batteries in.

Rnuduh
6481 posts Big Money Move
I conceded a corner and my controller died on me, got up to change batteries only to come back to a penalty...

I think it's about time we addressed the issue of being able to concede penalties without doing anything.

Comments

• KenLFC
    55 posts Park Captain
    Well...
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Play beautiful.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would you rather your team did nothing and you concede anyway?
  • Rnuduh
    Would you rather your team did nothing and you concede anyway?

Tbh this is one of countless times where I haven't been pressing any buttons and my team will just randomly give away a penalty/freekick. I just assumed the whole no batteries thing was a first.
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    Yeah and? Take some responsibility, you let your controller die. Why do people always want find someone else to blame these days
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    FC Intl wrote: »
    Yeah and? Take some responsibility, you let your controller die. Why do people always want find someone else to blame these days

:neutral:

I hope you're not serious.
  • Rnuduh
    edited September 2015
    FC Intl wrote: »

You've completely missed the point of the post, the issue of conceding penalties without pressing anything is the issue. It happens when you have batteries in as well if that satisfies you?
  • Jim
    1383 posts Professional
    It's never happened to me, but I could understand it if it's a random occurence to discourage too much reliance on auto defending. If it's happening to you a lot, then that's a glitch that EA needs to address. Your best bet is to have a lot more people post about how it's happening to them as well.

If it's only a handful of people talking about it, it will probably be ignored.
  • Rnuduh
    Jim wrote: »
    It's never happened to me, but I could understand it if it's a random occurence to discourage too much reliance on auto defending. If it's happening to you a lot, then that's a glitch that EA needs to address. Your best bet is to have a lot more people post about how it's happening to them as well.

If it's only a handful of people talking about it, it will probably be ignored.

The thing is I'm not waiting on auto defending to kick in, it will be for example be me tracking a run and then without me pressing anything my player will just pull them to the ground or I will be controlling one player and one of my other players gives away a penalty. I have conceded and won a lot penalties on this game, more than is necessary.

• heavymcd
    10073 posts Has That Special Something
    I've seen the AI give plenty of penalties too. When I'm controlling another player, no teammate contain, pure AI. It's not super common, but it is disconcerting when you suffer a penalty that you had no control over.

Not seen it yet in 16, but in 15? Yup. Also red cards.