Do U like (High Pressure+Tackling+Interceptions+Bad passing) combo?

The Legend
313 posts Sunday League Hero
Do people realize that online divisions starting from D5 to D1 at least will be pure sweat & nerves breaking due to that combo this year which will result in pure Mess on the field ?

Patching the game doesn't mean going back to fifa 15 or pace abuse.
It doesn't mean also that blind passing should be 100% accurate & assisted.
But it means that there are some elements of the game should be tweaked for a better balance of the game so that it doesn't result in pure mess while playing on higher levels.

A good football game online, needs to favor thinking over quick reacting.

Comments

• Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't have many issues with passing or interceptions. I get the occasional pass that goes nowhere near where I passed it, but for the most part it's ok. Interceptions are perfect as long as it's stat-based. It doesn't make sense if the striker with 40 interceptions is always stepping in to take the ball away.

I do have a problem, though, with high pressure all game long. Stamina still appears to be broken for the most part. I'm also trying to figure out how most of my opponents are running straight at me like they're using Legacy Defending (which is supposedly disabled for online play). The vast majority of my games I've faced opponents running my attackers down without flinching. Most times they can also just run over me and steal it without a foul being called, too. How do they do this? I can't even remotely get my players to put pressure on the ball like that with that kind of precision.
  • The Legend
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    I bet there's one person here or in any place in the World who can play "Tiki Taka" style in FUT 16 Online .. !
  • KaverHansen
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ingerceptions arent stat based as much as they are "human" based. Any human can intercept a ground pass guys so dont complain.
  • PTY BroZz
    2662 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2015
    Ingerceptions arent stat based as much as they are "human" based. Any human can intercept a ground pass guys so dont complain.
    haha try playing cdm against bayern munich, watford, QPR, everton, psv, any pro team you name it and lets see if you actually intercept a single pass XD. Intercepting is a skill, you are really ignorant if you think any human is able to intercept passes buddy.