Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Pack luck continues...

Dodds
8723 posts League Winner
iBVuixg.png

Main one I wanted to try this week, definitely selling before he gets packed x10293203813 times this week.

Comments

  • CornishLad
    24247 posts Club Captain
    My luck isnt bad too. Haven't got a IF yet from this TOTW. But just got Rakitic and Cahill in back to back pack
  • Dodds
    8723 posts League Winner
    CornishLad wrote: »
    My luck isnt bad too. Haven't got a IF yet from this TOTW. But just got Rakitic and Cahill in back to back pack

    Nice man, wish I put this to 100k start price.

    I'm gonna lose a load now.
  • BU11ET
    1236 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dodds wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    My luck isnt bad too. Haven't got a IF yet from this TOTW. But just got Rakitic and Cahill in back to back pack

    Nice man, wish I put this to 100k start price.

    I'm gonna lose a load now.
    you can't lose what you never had

  • CornishLad
    24247 posts Club Captain
    Dodds wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    My luck isnt bad too. Haven't got a IF yet from this TOTW. But just got Rakitic and Cahill in back to back pack

    Nice man, wish I put this to 100k start price.

    I'm gonna lose a load now.

    Even if you sell for 100k in an hour that's still a nice pull
  • Dodds
    8723 posts League Winner
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Dodds wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    My luck isnt bad too. Haven't got a IF yet from this TOTW. But just got Rakitic and Cahill in back to back pack

    Nice man, wish I put this to 100k start price.

    I'm gonna lose a load now.

    Even if you sell for 100k in an hour that's still a nice pull

    Thats true like, but still :P
  • hoban95
    51467 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Can't even see the pic

    Who you get?
  • Dodds
    8723 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Can't even see the pic

    Who you get?

    IF Higs mate
  • xciljw
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    I thought I had some pack luck with packing Özil in my 50k pack reward for winning FUT Draft Online. :lol: Congratz with the great pull mate!
  • Dodds
    8723 posts League Winner
    xciljw wrote: »
    I thought I had some pack luck with packing Özil in my 50k pack reward for winning FUT Draft Online. :lol: Congratz with the great pull mate!

    Ozil is fantastic mate, him and David Silva are amazing.
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Is he good? In terms of game playing
  • Dodds
    8723 posts League Winner
    Hujaber wrote: »
    Is he good? In terms of game playing

    IDK, he's on the market.
  • I've had enough of this, meet me to fight IRL
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    xciljw wrote: »
    I thought I had some pack luck with packing Özil in my 50k pack reward for winning FUT Draft Online. :lol: Congratz with the great pull mate!
    Don't underestimate that Özil lol.

    Only got Martial in 2 50k packs and countless of 25k packs etc. The rewards for winning the draft themselves are really decent, just the pulls on my behalf of those packs are terrible, would take Özil any day :D

  • NeedMoreKoke
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    that's actually quite a cheap price in the scheme of things, which is promising
  • Dodds
    8723 posts League Winner
    I've had enough of this, meet me to fight IRL

    Dan :(
  • Dodds wrote: »
    I've had enough of this, meet me to fight IRL

    Dan :(

    :D
  • hoban95
    51467 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Dodds wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Can't even see the pic

    Who you get?

    IF Higs mate

    Unbelievable.
  • xciljw
    5027 posts Big Money Move
    Snipguy wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    I thought I had some pack luck with packing Özil in my 50k pack reward for winning FUT Draft Online. :lol: Congratz with the great pull mate!
    Don't underestimate that Özil lol.

    Only got Martial in 2 50k packs and countless of 25k packs etc. The rewards for winning the draft themselves are really decent, just the pulls on my behalf of those packs are terrible, would take Özil any day :D

    @Snipguy Got Konoplyanka as best in 100k pack. That's my usual pack luck :lol:
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    xciljw wrote: »
    Snipguy wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    I thought I had some pack luck with packing Özil in my 50k pack reward for winning FUT Draft Online. :lol: Congratz with the great pull mate!
    Don't underestimate that Özil lol.

    Only got Martial in 2 50k packs and countless of 25k packs etc. The rewards for winning the draft themselves are really decent, just the pulls on my behalf of those packs are terrible, would take Özil any day :D

    @Snipguy Got Konoplyanka as best in 100k pack. That's my usual pack luck :lol:
    Then again, not bad! His price is quite crazy, mainly because of the hype around him. Managed to snipe him for 700cc earlier today, couldn't be happier!

Sign In or Register to comment.