Midnight sale for UK at Tesco?

Tim86
2166 posts Fans' Favourite
Quick question, since I only recently moved to the UK and have no idea how this went in previous years. Since (some) Tesco's are open 24h, will they sell FIFA 16 from midnight already?

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• stevvix
    8968 posts League Winner
    Should do but I don't know for sure. Last year my local Tesco Extra had the game on sale the day before. Not so this year.

On the bright side, if they're not selling it, you can always drown your sorrows with a nice bottle of wine... if they sell one ;)
  • Walsall Ram
    174 posts Sunday League Hero
    24 hour stores will for sure.
  • Hurleybird10
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    24 hr stores will defo have it released at midnight, the tesco by mine people are queuing from around 8/9pm.....i however stroll in a 7am and pick it up straight away
  • Tim86
    edited September 2015
    24 hr stores will defo have it released at midnight, the tesco by mine people are queuing from around 8/9pm.....i however stroll in a 7am and pick it up straight away
    oh really? Will there be lines? I expected just to walk in around 12 and pick it up.. Guess that was naive :D

Thanks for the replies :)

• Anthonyr475
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah, they'll definitely be midnight launches. If you have a 24 hour tesco close by. I'd give them a call and ask.
  • Fandango83
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im on the beer just so im not tempted to go out at midnight!
  • craigy craigo
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ring up and check. Then again that doesn't help. I rang my local Tesco twice and spoke to 2 different people, both said that Skyrim would be a midnight launch. Got there "yeah no". That being said they usually do FIFA.
  • Not 100% i work for tesco and it depends where the games are some stores even 24hr store have games etc in lockups that CANT be opened after 10pm for security purposes It all depends on the store
  • Tim86
    Thanks, but this thread is a year old ;)