Brightness?

Comments

• Just started playing Fifa 16, this bug is awful, it looks fine during the highlights and replays but super dark during play, with many teams I can barely tell them apart and it looks nasty. Why haven't they patched this out, it's been out for ages!
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    Gelbs wrote: »
    Anyone else feel that sometimes the brightness is too dark by default on the game? What's weird too, is that during cutscenes it's brighter. But during gameplay it's more duller :/

Yep
  • FifaBoy2007
    592 posts Sunday League Hero
    This is what patches are supposed to fix :joy:

4 months later 99% of all the issues reported in the bugs thread haven't been addressed!!

APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
  • Sullynz
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Any fix for this? I have a sony bravia, don't know if it's anything to do with the tv model.
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class
    Glad this thread was bumped, I only got the game a week ago and thought it was my telly.
  • rsca_rsca
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't think we can aspect a fix or solution for this. Maybe it's better in Fifa 17? Let's hope.
  • Pieman25
    15986 posts World Class
    rsca_rsca wrote: »
    I don't think we can aspect a fix or solution for this. Maybe it's better in Fifa 17? Let's hope.

Yeah there's been about 6 patches and it's sitting there so not much hope for this years version.
  • Sullynz
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have a sony bravia and I've figured out what was causing the problem,it was the 'scene' setting on the tv, it needs to be switched to "scene: auto (game)". If not it goes dim.
  • DUKESTER-x
    2839 posts National Call-Up
    Sullynz wrote: »
    I have a sony bravia and I've figured out what was causing the problem,it was the 'scene' setting on the tv, it needs to be switched to "scene: auto (game)". If not it goes dim.

Mate it's fifa no tv can fix this.
  • I believe there is no fix or patch for this still!!!

• this is a huge problem...It is very disapointing because EA should have done something about that many months ago. This bug is not new, is not fresh. I expected EA sports and FIFA more responsible with issues like this! :neutral:
  • Marlog
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think it is supposed to be an effect like the cameras do on real matches on tv when the cameras adjust to sunlight. It bugged me at first buti did change some of my tv settings and it made the game camera lighting better and made the action more clear. Ea could have done a better job of it though. Still a great game but hopefully fifa 17 addresses this issue in September. Fifa 16 was my first fifa on xbox one version as opposed to ps3 so mabey im not a good judge as i never played 14 or 15 on current gen versions and i only got my xbox last week so not too long for new game. Glad i wasnt the only one who noticed this.
  • I have this problem too... I feel the players look more darker during the day matches and the ball clarity is lacking sometimes especially when we make quick passes. Color scheme in in FIFA 17 was much better and it's really hard to play day matches. Hope EA fixes this issue ASAP.