The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Am I the only one

NejvetsiBorec
1198 posts Professional
who thinks this game is the most AI assisted Fifa ever?

I mean the game does all the defending for you, you can intercept most passes by doing nothing, the AI is tackling for you, nearly impossible to miss a slide tackle. GKs are very affecting the result of the match.

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    32464 posts National Team Captain
    The AI has never made a tackle for me, all it does is intercept which I'm ok with because it's realistic that the back line is going to intercept the ball rather than just let the ball roll to the winger/forward. I like that the AIs positioning is a lot better, so you worry less about the AI screwing you defensively like it did so much last year.

Idk just my opinion, I don't have a problem with it. Not because I'm a bad defender but it just feels realistic.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    The games I played did feel AI heavy, you still get a lot of help which is annoying
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32464 posts National Team Captain
    The games I played did feel AI heavy, you still get a lot of help which is annoying

Yeah I mean if they nerfed the interceptions I'd honestly be ok with it. I'm just paranoid that if they patch any sort of gameplay like that, they are somehow going to patch everything and destroy the game