Prices for most top players are pretty awesome atm

Apart from the really high end attacking players like Robben, Hazard, Neymar, Ibra, Messi, Ronaldo, Neuer...etc all the other top non inform players are pretty good priced and they can only get lower in the coming weeks.

For example Dani Alves and Jordi Alba, 2 of the best fullbacks in the game are only around 20-30k each, Boateng, Chiellini around 60-70k max atm and so on. Hopefully it keeps as it is and doesn't get into hyper inflation mode once AB and coinselling are up and running regularly again in a couple of weeks.

Comments

• ChongJr
    660 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yea but . 70k for a cb is alot right now.
  • ChongJr wrote: »
    Yea but . 70k for a cb is alot right now.

I don't know, for essentially the best CB in the game it is a pretty good price.
  • ChongJr
    Someone got De bruyne for 45k last night...Much rather have a team and KDB rather than 1 CB.
  • ChongJr wrote: »
    Someone got De bruyne for 45k last night...Much rather have a team and KDB rather than 1 CB.

That is not the point though, you can also say someone can get Cuadrado for 25k and rather have Curadrado and a team than De Bruyne(for someone who only got like 45k for the budget). The point is that the prices are acceptable for most players atm and that is good, remember last year from day 1 coin buying/selling was rampage.

• ChongJr
    I still think coin selling will be in full fledge by christmas. As long as there is an active, malleable by the community market...There will be exploits of it or over farming...WoW has had this issue for about 13 years now, and the game has a way bigger following / reason to cut down on gold selling.
  • Gstitt10
    1056 posts Professional
    They will never get rid of coin sellers, there will be people out there price fixing too. It's early days in the game and I expect their prices to rise. EU have yet to get the game
  • Tue69
    1177 posts Professional
    Well, it seems that ABduls aren't that active. I've been picking up good deals all day long.

But unfortunately coinselling depends on other thing than ABduls.
  • Tue69 wrote: »
    Well, it seems that ABduls aren't that active. I've been picking up good deals all day long.

But unfortunately coinselling depends on other thing than ABduls.

Farming and glitching are over unless one of the guy manage to finally mod the next gen console after 2 years, if they take down market on web app AB will also be dead and game will be virtually game breaking glitch free(which I think it is atm).
  • Tue69
    1177 posts Professional
    I hope that you're right. A glitch-free FUT is the best FUT.