Lag is going to have a bigger impact than ever.

Reezus
11182 posts Has That Special Something
I've just played my first lagfest of a FUT16 game. Of course there was green latency upon entering the game.

It's unplayable. Seriously, don't even bother. With the heavy focus on passing and build up in 16, lag completely erases that.

Comments

• Heppers
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Reezus wrote: »
    I've just played my first lagfest of a FUT16 game. Of course there was green latency upon entering the game.

It's unplayable. Seriously, don't even bother. With the heavy focus on passing and build up in 16, lag completely erases that.

As much as I don't want to sound like a pessimist, I knew this would be the case :(
  • hibee63
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    The games seem to lag a lot, I blame EA
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    There's also the possibility that very few people are playing the game (since it was released just hours ago), and you're getting connected with less-than-ideal opponents for now.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    According to my well documented experiment . 60% of fifa players have abysmal Internet connection. On top of terrible connection most of them are on wireless connection which is shared by the younger sister,the older brother, the dad is watching his favorite site, mother is on Netflix and finally uncle Joe is just there to download films on his laptop.
  • huntskij
    528 posts Sunday League Hero
    My first salvo of 16 consisted of sickening lag played on a foggy pitch against high pressure. Could hardly see the ball let alone build up a solid attack. Game unsurprisingly ended 0-0 lol
    Computer is also more frustrating than ever to play against too