The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Super Deluxe Loan Players/Jumbo Premium Pack missing after Access trial?

mrwf-
86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2015
I played about 9.5 hours of the 10 hour EA Access trial. After midnight ET, I launched the full Super Deluxe FIFA 16 game but I still haven't received my loan Messi, Aguero, or Courtois nor my Jumbo Premium Pack. I didn't expect the latter, but all 4 loaded instantly on the PS4 Super Deluxe version after midnight.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moiizer
    7979 posts League Winner
    mrwf- wrote: »
    I played about 9.5 hours of the 10 hour EA Access trial. After midnight ET, I launched the full Super Deluxe FIFA 16 game but I still haven't received my loan Messi, Aguero, or Courtois nor my Jumbo Premium Pack. I didn't expect the latter, but all 3 loaded instantly on the PS4 Super Deluxe version after midnight.

Any ideas?

Go to my games and apps, and then click the start button thingy and select manage game, on fifa 16 of course. They should show pre ordered, click each one and they should install
  • mrwf-
    Moiizer wrote: »
    I played about 9.5 hours of the 10 hour EA Access trial. After midnight ET, I launched the full Super Deluxe FIFA 16 game but I still haven't received my loan Messi, Aguero, or Courtois nor my Jumbo Premium Pack. I didn't expect the latter, but all 3 loaded instantly on the PS4 Super Deluxe version after midnight.

Any ideas?

Go to my games and apps, and then click the start button thingy and select manage game, on fifa 16 of course. They should show pre ordered, click each one and they should install

They're already installed. Downloaded with the pre-order.
  • RadioShaq
    15401 posts Moderator
    Mine isn't there either.
  • mrwf-
    edited September 2015
    And now I think I just **** the bed trying to troubleshoot it. I uninstalled the demo and for whatever reason it removed the downloads for the 3 loan players, the celebrations, and the 40 Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (though they were installed prior). I uninstalled the full FIFA 16 too afterwards since there didn't seem to be anyway to get them back and now I can't reinstall the Super Deluxe edition add-ons at all on my Xbox One. Ugh
    Post edited by mrwf- on
  • Reezus
    11182 posts Has That Special Something
    I just uninstalled Messi Loan player and the Packs bundle in hopes to re-install them. Not the case, they've vanished now :|
  • Reezus
    Yup, they aren't in the store anymore either to try and install them from there too. Jesus.
  • mrwf-
    Reezus wrote: »
    I just uninstalled Messi Loan player and the Packs bundle in hopes to re-install them. Not the case, they've vanished now :|

Same exact problem. This is maddening.
  • RadioShaq
    15401 posts Moderator
    At least I can use the web app now though so it has to know I have the game.
  • Reezus
    :(
  • madmel
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    @mrwf- Can you tell if there's a difference between the xb and ps version or are they exactly the same please? Thanks
  • mrwf-
    madmel wrote: »
    @mrwf- Can you tell if there's a difference between the xb and ps version or are they exactly the same please? Thanks

Like game play or the pre-order content for the Super Deluxe bundle or what?
  • MeanOnSunday
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah do NOT delete the preorder bonuses. Despite the message that you can reinstall "at any time" they are not on the market any more. Some people have even reported that the full game will not even start at all (says the game is still installing but of course it cannot find the content so you are screwed and cannot play at all). gj EA
  • Reezus
    welp. there goes my packs.
  • DirtyDishFC
    11028 posts Moderator
    @Rob You guys gonna be busy.
  • Reezus
    @Rob

help
  • Reezus
    bump
  • CristianoRonaldo
    663 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2015
    i have same problem tipical ...
  • CristianoRonaldo

go turn of on you console and maybe dlc install automaticly or delete game and reinstal and dlc is coming sory for my bad english
  • Reezus

go turn of on you console and maybe dlc install automaticly or delete game and reinstal and dlc is coming sory for my bad english

Did a hard reset. No sign of the 2 DLC's that I uninstalled.
  • CristianoRonaldo
    reinstall fifa and maybe coming this work for me
  • trandaffir
    632 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have the same problem.
  • Reezus
    I'm not gonna try that. I don't wanna uninstall FIFA and not be able to reinstall it again because it vanishes.
  • CristianoRonaldo
    omfg fifa can not disappear delte go to my games right and he stay ready to install
  • Reezus
    DLCs don't usually disappear either.
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Tried debuting the version in the store?

That might bring back said content, obviously don't do it if they try to charge again though.
  • hibee63
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    On the phone to them as we speak about this
  • rwr
    2 posts Ball Boy
    I've been on the help Chat and all they did was send me links to what I get ....I know what I should get .....just give me items ! This happened to me last year also and took 2 months for them to investigate and sort . Hope I don't have to go through that again !
  • Reezus

That might bring back said content, obviously don't do it if they try to charge again though.

doesn't even show in the store
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something

doesn't even show in the store

Damn thats sucks, but not as much as me writing debuting lol, I meant Re-buying.
  • rblue
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    yep nothing 4 me