I have played around 20 games on FUT and 10 H2H.
Generally I like the game, especially H2H, but I have an issue with a couple of things:
- passing: I like the fact you can no longer ping pong pass, and I like the fact the you need to face the right direction before passing. I also like the fact that LB+Y no longer works (EA may have exaggerated a bit on that, it is now totally impossible to use it, but ok, the important thing was to prevent abuse, which was really annoying, so fine). What I really have an issue with are:
(1) if there are more than one player on the line of passing, 90% of the times the pass tries to reach the more distant player, even if you apply little pressure on the pass button;
(2) the addressee of the pass standing there waiting for the pass while the defenders advance and intercept the ball (sorry I don't know the word in English for that, but I am pretty sure you get what I mean);
(3) passes are very slow (which often leads to (2)), unless you use the new driven pass (R1+pass);
- pressure: most FUT (not H2H) games are a pressure feast (they all look like a D1 FUT15 game in that respect), and the new passing system (which as I said I like, except for the few issues above) does not help. Players have endless stamina and can happily press and double-press all game, which is a bit unrealistic.
Now let's give DOG and his friends a couple of post to troll with their "you are bad" etc, and then let's hear your views guys.