The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

IF Lewandowski

Anybody managed to get hold of him? I was spamming last night for a while with no luck, he'd fit nicely into my Bundes side pre TOTS.

Will he come into the market over the weekend or am I waiting for a price rise!?

Comments

• Gamerking17
    1365 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got him last night after trying for about 5 hours on and off. Seems good so far
  • Dodds
    8406 posts League Winner
    I don't think he'll get a TOTS that's why so many are buying/wanting him. Could be people hoarding waiting for a price rise on him too.
  • I got him last night after trying for about 5 hours on and off. Seems good so far

I might have another go after work tonight or tomorrow morning.

Really enjoyed his NIF, seen a few saying they're disappointed but he's scored for fun any squad I've used him in
  • Dodds wrote: »
    I don't think he'll get a TOTS that's why so many are buying/wanting him. Could be people hoarding waiting for a price rise on him too.

I'm a massive fan of the price ranges, still managed to trade a bit through them and managing to build teams I couldn't have dreamt off previously, but the hoarders are bugging me massively, I just want to use the coins I've earnt to play with the players I like!

Out of interest who do you think will get Bundes strikers? Noones scored more than Lewa (not saying much when he plays for Bayern),,, Dost? Aubeyamang? Muller?
  • Shaunooo
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just packed him :yum:
  • Shaunooo wrote: »
    Just packed him :yum:

I'd take him off your hands but he'll insta sell won't he :|

• Dodds
    8406 posts League Winner
    deano_162 wrote: »
    Dodds wrote: »

I'm a massive fan of the price ranges, still managed to trade a bit through them and managing to build teams I couldn't have dreamt off previously, but the hoarders are bugging me massively, I just want to use the coins I've earnt to play with the players I like!

Out of interest who do you think will get Bundes strikers? Noones scored more than Lewa (not saying much when he plays for Bayern),,, Dost? Aubeyamang? Muller?

Meier and Robben have both scored more than Lewa.

He could just be put there to sell packs though, I still think that Meier and Dost will be in it. I'd love to see a TOTS Muller to.
  • realhokies
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My favorite card in the game finally gets an IF. And I can't get him. RIP RIP RIP