Previous clubs (Fifa 09/10/11 etc.) lost. (FUT Founder status and such)

PatrickvdP
32 posts Last Pick at the Park
Hi guys, i have a problem.

I have been playing Ultimate Team since Fifa 09 on the Xbox 360. I then switched to PS3, until Fifa 11 i had clubs at both systems (PS3 & Xbox 360). After that all of my clubs where on PS3/PS4 till Fifa 15. For now i just sold my PS4 and bought a Xbox One with Fifa 16, with the knowledge that i would have my FUT Founder status and that i could look at my old generations squads.

But when i opened Ultimate Team, i didnt have any previous progress and it was a whole new club with the Est. September 2015. Its kind of a bummer to lose my previous stuff, i dont even care about the free returning player packs, couldnt care less actually. Just really want have my old clubs data back. Funny thing is, i do have my old clubs and players on the PS4 webapp. So its kinda strange that it works for PS4, but not for my Xbox.

Is there any way to fix this or to contact an EA employee to help me? I've tried livechat, but i cant get to connect to someone (I use UK chat). I live in The Netherlands if that provides any information.

Comments

• Rob
    1215 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey Patrick, there's a known issue relating to this. I hope to have news on it tonight & will post information in the web app thread FAQ when I do.
  • PatrickvdP
    Rob wrote: »
    Hey Patrick, there's a known issue relating to this. I hope to have news on it tonight & will post information in the web app thread FAQ when I do.

Thanks for the quick reply Rob, i will check on it tonight then.
  • PatrickvdP
    edited September 2016
    @Rob
    Still wanna let you know that this hasnt been resolved yet and my problem for FUT 17 still exists.
    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/179559/established-date-has-been-reset-and-i-have-not-received-the-correct-loyalty-packs-web-app-fut-17#latest
    ^^ This guy his problem has been read by you and i am wondering if you can fix my problem too.
    Lost my FUT Founder status and i dont wanna try to log into the web app, recieving less loyalty packs.

Help please?

Issue Summary: Established date has been reset, lost FUT-Founder Status and I will not receive the correct amount of loyalty packs.
    Issue Details:
    Game Mode: FUT 17 Web App/FUT 17
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS4/PS3/PC): Xbox One (Web App)
    Region: EU (The Netherlands)
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): I Inclusive I <-(Gamertag Xbox One)
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 21/09/2016 9:52 CEST
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    You will not get any reply here.