Aaaaand....They are still here:)

Dohva56
250 posts Sunday League Hero
Check the transfer profit leaderboard there is so much "players" with random name like dzhduizfilaifzi having millions of Transfer profit.
So this "players" have a lot of Coins gained on transfer yeah but they have 2 other Shared things and it's
Top Squad : 0 Rating
Established Club date JUN-MAI 2015
So i guess we'll have this year a gain a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up market thanks to them

Comments

• EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    prob EA Staff
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    xbox1 and ps4 have them too, with webapp up its obvious autobuyers will apear
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    Beny wrote: »

Dont think there are autobuyers atm
  • Orison
    54957 posts National Treasure
    Although I don´t understand the "top squad 0" part, why does someone even bother and discard the starter team when he runs an autobuyer :D
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero

there are tons of them lol google is ur friend
  • Dowls
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Doubt they're Autobuyers. They'd need to get every single ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up people have done to get that many coins early on. The PC market is slow right now.
  • Dohva56
    Orison wrote: »
    Although I don´t understand the "top squad 0" part, why does someone even bother and discard the starter team when he runs an autobuyer :D

It's not that they discard it, but they never went to the Active squad Window so it consider that their squad dont exist or something like that, but it's weird isnt it? Why they all have ***** up names & 0 squad rating + Same Club creation date?
  • EGY-Aviatorz

What do you mean by google , Dont think there is even any tool for fifa 16 yet out , let alone a Autobuyer
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero

What do you mean by google , Dont think there is even any tool for fifa 16 yet out , let alone a Autobuyer

lol ok. first day webapp was up there was already an autobuyer for ps4. tho pc has less quantity since its easier on consoles cause u can have multiple accounts
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    well then rip webapp next month
  • EGY-Aviatorz

lol ok. first day webapp was up there was already an autobuyer for ps4. tho pc has less quantity since its easier on consoles cause u can have multiple accounts

How isnt it bannable ? I mean how cant it be caught being used
  • Dohva56
    It's always like that, Cheaters always find a way to bypass the security mesure that EA put, it's impossible to have something 100% Secured, but EA just dont care that much about this, cause of they did, even if they cant stop autobuyers they'll at least do some check ups from time to time and ban waves, they should have all the needed informations to know easily if a person is cheating or no
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero

How isnt it bannable ? I mean how cant it be caught being used
    because they always find a solution around it. last year ea tried to fix it but they just needed to change the RPM and was working again. most of the autobuyers available u have to pay but its not a big deal for the ones that use it, u can even find 1 or 2 for free already lol
  • disaaaa
    9240 posts League Winner

not a gd excuse tho, caps exist
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero
    disaaaa wrote: »

caps do nothing lmao
  • EGY-Aviatorz

caps do nothing lmao

ofcourse they do , they make it a pain in the **** for us to trade :D
  • Beny
    1872 posts Play-Off Hero

caps do nothing lmao

ofcourse they do , they make it a pain in the **** for us to trade :D

ye and make it easier for them :D an autobuyer can work with any player,from 5k to 5kk,cap doesnt even interfere at all
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Am I the only one who doesn't have leaderboards? I can see only myself.
  • semia172
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Click on Top100 transferprofit I think u compare with ur friends only