- dominate but can't score, can't score, can't score from open play YAWN
- dominate but can hardly create a clear chance from passing, final pass always
nerfed OR OP auto defending helps rubbish players, all they have to do is adopt a
defensive tactic, keep backing off and wait until the attempted final pass or run
then have speed boost/LT strongman defenders barge in and block/take the ball
- passes nerfed, especially at crucial times
- tackles nerfed so oppo can run right through two or even three tackles sometimes
- oppo CBs speed boosted
- attackers slowed down even Ronaldo (Ronalslow), take ages to turn or release a shot
- keepers save my shots or shots hit the post when I do finally manage to get clean through on goal
- midfielder taking ages to turn and sometimes long to release a pass (actually most of the time but I have to play around it)
- skill moves or quick turns slowing my players down to be caught while oppo skill moves get speed boost at the end
- through ball button 50% useless, deliberately chooses wrong option or made to be
overhit when trying to play a runner in on goal
- "loose" breaks of the ball never going for my players up front (and often elsewhere), always to opposition
And in the even worse games that are not boring frustrating 0-0 or 1-0 (header from corner, only way I can score) against rubbish players whom I dominate:
- oppo can run through my defence
- oppo can score with first/one attack or shot after being dominated for 20 mins or more.
Did I violate Rutter's Law concerning how much I am allowed to play? I splashed out 600,000c on Ronaldo for the first time ever two days ago and despite playing an attacking 3-4-2-1 then a 4-3-2-1 I am NOT destroying ANY teams with him, not even rubbish players. He's just like another decent but fast Gold player most of the time.
I hope defenders are not as OP and exploitable for being OP in FUT 16. Even rubbish players can make it impossible to score.