Boring and biased

Korthan
2397 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2015
- dominate but can't score, can't score, can't score from open play YAWN

- dominate but can hardly create a clear chance from passing, final pass always
nerfed OR OP auto defending helps rubbish players, all they have to do is adopt a
defensive tactic, keep backing off and wait until the attempted final pass or run
then have speed boost/LT strongman defenders barge in and block/take the ball

- passes nerfed, especially at crucial times

- tackles nerfed so oppo can run right through two or even three tackles sometimes

- oppo CBs speed boosted

- attackers slowed down even Ronaldo (Ronalslow), take ages to turn or release a shot

- keepers save my shots or shots hit the post when I do finally manage to get clean through on goal

- midfielder taking ages to turn and sometimes long to release a pass (actually most of the time but I have to play around it)

- skill moves or quick turns slowing my players down to be caught while oppo skill moves get speed boost at the end

- through ball button 50% useless, deliberately chooses wrong option or made to be
overhit when trying to play a runner in on goal

- "loose" breaks of the ball never going for my players up front (and often elsewhere), always to opposition

And in the even worse games that are not boring frustrating 0-0 or 1-0 (header from corner, only way I can score) against rubbish players whom I dominate:

- oppo can run through my defence

- oppo can score with first/one attack or shot after being dominated for 20 mins or more.

Did I violate Rutter's Law concerning how much I am allowed to play? I splashed out 600,000c on Ronaldo for the first time ever two days ago and despite playing an attacking 3-4-2-1 then a 4-3-2-1 I am NOT destroying ANY teams with him, not even rubbish players. He's just like another decent but fast Gold player most of the time.

I hope defenders are not as OP and exploitable for being OP in FUT 16. Even rubbish players can make it impossible to score.

Comments

• Jfo88
    22599 posts Club Captain
    Maybe you are the rubbish player
  • Korthan
    Jfo88 wrote: »

Hi boring troll. You people spend a lot of time posting mediocre one-liners on topics you supposedly don't care about. And you reply very quickly too.

• Korthan
    Any other low-IQ, sponsored by EA responses? Keep 'em coming.
  • Jfo88
    22599 posts Club Captain
    Korthan wrote: »

Hi boring troll. You people spend a lot of time posting mediocre one-liners on topics you supposedly don't care about. And you reply very quickly too.

Yes you're right the game specifically hates you and is conspiring to make you lose
  • Korthan
    NB: forgot to point out I actually won most of the games, they were just boring, one-sided and unrewarding against OP defences and EA lag/double-standards.
  • Korthan

Yes you're right the game specifically hates you and is conspiring to make you lose

Yes, that's exactly what I said. Well done.

• Korthan

Any chance you could develop a personality? Rather then repost the same troll posts that have been made thousands of times? Just asking. Or does doing this make you feel big?

• Jfo88
    22599 posts Club Captain

Any chance you could develop a personality? Rather then repost the same troll posts that have been made thousands of times? Just asking. Or does doing this make you feel big?

No it's just hilarious when people blame the game for their failure to adapt.
  • Korthan
    edited September 2015

Yeah, hilarious though perhaps not as funny as your ignorance of the game mechanics and the points raised or your unwillingness to discuss them/attempt to distract from them by engaging in ad hominem ridicule. "adapt" as a ruse to avoid all criticism of game flaws and exploits. Now that's hilarious.

So anyway, rubbish players can defend successfully without any skill by backing off, keeping a perfect line of four and waiting for your to attempt the nerfed through ball/final pass their pace CBs will catch/run that their strong and fast CBs will intercept.

Too many nerfs in favour of defending in FUT 15 and it is consciously exploited by those who see the same things I do. They are hopeless in midfield and attack but can stop you from scoring simply by abusing the flaws.

• Jfo88
    22599 posts Club Captain
    You call other players inferior yet always make threads about not being able to win and how the game is against you
    http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/12846/cant-score-cant-win-why#latest
  • urubuinflamante
    897 posts An Exciting Prospect
    N9CmNNg.gif
  • BlitzersNL
    24202 posts Club Captain
    iwkoqt.gif?1321057725
  • Maybe you could try playing pinball then
  • ChrisLFC
    7043 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    Don't let Jfo88 get to you, he's a saddo. He spends all his time on here trying to start arguments with other forumers. A poor mans Frankenberry (At least he's intelligent).

I can relate to good players playing worse than the NIFs or cheaper players. I don't know about EA influencing it though.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3662 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry that you've had such a miserable experience with the game.
  • Korthan
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    Don't let Jfo88 get to you, he's a saddo. He spends all his time on here trying to start arguments with other forumers. A poor mans Frankenberry (At least he's intelligent).

I can relate to good players playing worse than the NIFs or cheaper players. I don't know about EA influencing it though.

Thanks, none of them are intelligent enough to get to me though, I suspect EA pays them or something. I hope so, it would be utterly sad for them all and their predictable memes if they defended the game like blind fanboys for free. :D

Notice not one of them even attempted a discussion about the game mechanics. Too thick.

• Korthan
    BlitzersNL wrote: »
    iwkoqt.gif?1321057725

Yet you still posted. Oh dear.

• Korthan

LMAO I just realised this guy thought he was posting on the 16 section, hence the 'failure to adapt' party line. Great stuff. The fail is epic with these fanboys, Robotic unthinking responses confirmed.

• Korthan
    N9CmNNg.gif

Someone posted that earlier, you stole it. So poor. Won't even try to be half-original.

Close the thread and make it a museum piece of failed and ignorant trolling.
  • Jfo88
    22599 posts Club Captain

LMAO I just realised this guy thought he was posting on the 16 section, hence the 'failure to adapt' party line. Great stuff. The fail is epic with these fanboys, Robotic unthinking responses confirmed.

Nope definitely thought it was 15 section because the game has been out for a year and you are still blaming losses on the game being against you. If that makes you feel better go for it bud.
    ChrisLFC wrote: »

Lmao a poor mans @Frankenberry I will take that as a compliment
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Thanks, none of them are intelligent enough to get to me though, I suspect EA pays them or something.

Yes, EA pays me money for enjoying their game.
  • huntskij
    528 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sounds like input lag Bro. Doesn't even necessarily show as lag on screen, just an all round sluggishness. Get it all the time, it's infuriating watching Ronaldo get caught up by JT lol
  • DesertStorm45
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2015
    Stay patient with your style. Trust me. Some people adapt quicker than others. Don't make judgements until day 7. Keep backing your style. Don't worry if you are losing initially, or if someone adapted quicker than you. I started poor in access and finished with 5 straight wins. I was a good player in 15, a passer, initially it was a shock. I thought I will remain bad at the game because in 15 I had started well and remained good throughout. But eventually you adapt. I adapted and began to dominate opponents. Be patient. Don't panic on day 1.

Put it this way. You will automatically adapt by day 7. Continue to dominate and eventually you will be scoring too and scoring lots. All the best.
  • limjitwe
    6739 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    huntskij wrote: »
    Sounds like input lag Bro. Doesn't even necessarily show as lag on screen, just an all round sluggishness. Get it all the time, it's infuriating watching Ronaldo get caught up by JT lol

Is Input Lag actually true? I've read thjngs abt it. really seem to be experiencing it now. Here are some of the thjngs I'm experiencing.

Sometimes I press the X for a short pass. Nothing happens. And I lose the ball.

My tackles seem to miss all the time. Opponents always gets me. It's like the opponent is either a god of dribbling. I don't think I can miss 90% and he tackles 100%

I always loose tussles with opponents. And my players always bounces off my opponents.

My players seem to take 1/2 a sec more to control the ball or sometimes the ball just slides away fr him and the opponents reacts faster instantly to take the ball away.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    they're using high pressure tactic, it was already OP on fifa 15, now it's worse with auto interceptions