Anyone else REALLY aggressive in FIFA 16?

Dizzy Bala
3626 posts National Call-Up
So, I've been playing the demo and with the new slide tackle/being tackled animations, for some reason I feel like I always end up Lee Cattermoleing everyone. I just can't fight the urge to really go through with some dirty tackles this year and I'm wondering if anyone else was the same?

Comments

• Smokey
    756 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    So, I've been playing the demo and with the new slide tackle/being tackled animations, for some reason I feel like I always end up Lee Cattermoleing everyone. I just can't fight the urge to really go through with some dirty tackles this year and I'm wondering if anyone else was the same?

I've had 3 sendings off which have cost me the chance off getting back in the game.

Infairness now one was when the guy got two of the worst penalty decisions I've seen and a cross which my keeper saved into the net.

I scored two ok goals with Kono but as soon the 2nd bs penalty went and I lost the ball with RVP I went in to try and brake one of his players up.
  • BalthasarGerards
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    I lost one of my first games on the demo because I received my fifth red card in the match. Yes, you will lose 0-3 no matter what the score was.
    First game I played against a friend I got a few cards, he ended the match with 7 players.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3626 posts National Call-Up
    I lost one of my first games on the demo because I received my fifth red card in the match. Yes, you will lose 0-3 no matter what the score was.
    First game I played against a friend I got a few cards, he ended the match with 7 players.
    I need to learn how to get out of the tackles haha, because they are brutal.