Prices on New Legends?

Comments

• CornishLad wrote: »

Damn Dan your crazy. Not even waiting till Tuesday or Thursday?

Didn't want to risk missing out (He's selling at max when he pops up), top tier Legends still seem very very rare!
  • CornishLad
    24325 posts Club Captain
    Dan wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »

Damn Dan your crazy. Not even waiting till Tuesday or Thursday?

Didn't want to risk missing out (He's selling at max when he pops up), top tier Legends still seem very very rare!

Hmm fair enough. Let's hope your instinct is right :) you think Hagi will dip below 500k by Thursday?
  • a few days ago, I managed to win a Desailly on an open bid for 490K. I thought thats was a steal because he is one of the best legend CB's. None of my friends seemed to agree lol. You guys think he will rise in price?
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    33288 posts National Team Captain
    i picked up an effenberg the other day for 300k and sold for 425k.

I might end up picking him up in a few days... he seems like a good cheap option that could definitely thrive in this new game
  • LuckyStrikE
    3484 posts National Call-Up
    Dan wrote: »
    Just bought Best for 1.5m - seen a few go for that recently and as he was O1 fresh felt I had to go for it :D
    how is Best?

• paw14
    1074 posts Professional
    Picked up a Maldini for 551k. @Mike_Pickford relying on you here saying you flipped them for 800k here! His price has gone down a little but I think at the price I bought at it would be hard for me to make a loss. Hopefully his stamina gets upgraded by full release and that would definitely increase his price.
  • Reus
    23519 posts Club Captain
    i have 400k, hoping to be able to get deco or litmanen
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Demand seems to be a little down atm. I saw a 700 bid 750 bin Schiemchel go untouched for an hour when I've been in bidding wars up to 710-800 for him. It was a fresh one too.
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    3381 posts National Call-Up
    paw14 wrote: »
    Picked up a Maldini for 551k. @Mike_Pickford relying on you here saying you flipped them for 800k here! His price has gone down a little but I think at the price I bought at it would be hard for me to make a loss. Hopefully his stamina gets upgraded by full release and that would definitely increase his price.

Nesta*
  • Dan
    70 posts FUTWIZ
    edited September 2015
    how is Best?

Dribbling is insane- really enjoying using him :dizzy:
  • paw14
    1074 posts Professional

Nesta*

Whoops yes!
  • xFATAL
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Demand seems to be a little down atm. I saw a 700 bid 750 bin Schiemchel go untouched for an hour when I've been in bidding wars up to 710-800 for him. It was a fresh one too.
    Not many people on and prices are inflated. IMO if you have alot of coins now use that to your advantage tomorrow early when game releases and hardly anyone has coins to bid on the ones that get packed.
  • Mike_Pickford
    3867 posts National Call-Up

At that price, you won't have a problem making a profit. So far I've bought at 610 and 650 and sold both for 799k. Still have a third up waiting to sell, will let you know when that one goes too.
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    prices will bottom out come us release not long to wait now, noticed a few legends being listed cheaper with a shearer at 645k and owen on 400k open bid
  • LuckyStrikE
    prices will bottom out come us release not long to wait now, noticed a few legends being listed cheaper with a shearer at 645k and owen on 400k open bid
    stupid people are listing too late and nobody wants to spend their coins before release. Those guys missed the peak this weekend to sell.

• JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    yep, all gonna come tumbling down and i will be waiting to pounce
  • Campino
    29851 posts National Team Captain
    yep, all gonna come tumbling down and i will be waiting to pounce

When you taking the plunge? Tonight, tomorrow, thursday or friday?

• JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    will be once US release has been out a few hours.

I have certain targets so fingers crossed i get them

• Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    The Zanetti with the 500k start price that was listed for like 3 days got binned before a bid won it. It sold for 785 :o
    Is this where the cool kids hang out?

Disappointed.
  • CornishLad
    24325 posts Club Captain
    The Zanetti with the 500k start price that was listed for like 3 days got binned before a bid won it. It sold for 785 :o

One didn't even sell the other day for 500k bin
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class

Did you see his price now lol.

• CornishLad
    24325 posts Club Captain

I had the 500k start price one in my watch list. It's ridiculous what people are paying. I was bidding on a cheap Donovan earlier (until my internedt cut out) and it ended up selling for 440k on bid yet just before it ended another one got BIN'd for 575k. Surely if you were searching for Donovan you would bid on the one up for cheap instead of BIN'ing one for 130k more than the one on bid
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    33288 posts National Team Captain

I had the 500k start price one in my watch list. It's ridiculous what people are paying. I was bidding on a cheap Donovan earlier (until my internedt cut out) and it ended up selling for 440k on bid yet just before it ended another one got BIN'd for 575k. Surely if you were searching for Donovan you would bid on the one up for cheap instead of BIN'ing one for 130k more than the one on bid

Lazy buyers
  • LuckyStrikE
    Yah. It seems evident that people are going for the new ones hard because some can't even wait till tomorrow. They panic buying lol. The window could be smaller than we think when they drop.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Karma wrote: »
    Is this where the cool kids hang out?

Disappointed.

Why u dissapointed? We trying to keep tabs on the new legends.
  • LuckyStrikE

Should I update the op with the 785k for zanetti or should we say it's a one off full ri chard.
  • CornishLad
    24325 posts Club Captain

Should I update the op with the 785k for zanetti or should we say it's a one off full ri chard.

Na keep it the same. He only bought him to try and make profit (as there aren't many up) he'll regret it when more get listed soon
  • LuckyStrikE
    Umm.... all the zanetti are 970k+ now.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Donovan lowest start price is 510k