Prices on New Legends?

Comments

• SGLT
    6846 posts Big Money Move
    SGLT wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    SGLT wrote: »
    I just got a Zanetti for 570k, hopefully I'll be able to make a decent profit on him when the full game is released, if not I'll keep and use as he looks really good

He was going unsold for 500k bin yesterday

Oh really hopefully i want lose anything on him, and I only bought him thinking that people will want to try the new legends so demand might be high for him which would mean I could make a decent profit

The first day will have people flooding and many will be looking to snipe the deals on these legends. They should rise after that.

Yeah I don't mind waiting a few days or that, I'm just going to play the draft for the first couple of weeks anyway
  • Campino
    29853 posts National Team Captain
    Some Logic here but remember that there are a select few on access and those have money and now coins

The kids won't have the spending power we do but they do have a lot more time than we do. I think they will drop and drop sharpish but yes I agree they will also rise quite quickly

As always there will be a window and it won't be open for long but I won't buy a single card till Thursday/Friday night unless it's an insane deal
  • Mike_Pickford
    3868 posts National Call-Up
    Nesta too mate.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3484 posts National Call-Up
    Campino wrote: »
    Some Logic here but remember that there are a select few on access and those have money and now coins

The kids won't have the spending power we do but they do have a lot more time than we do. I think they will drop and drop sharpish but yes I agree they will also rise quite quickly

As always there will be a window and it won't be open for long but I won't buy a single card till Thursday/Friday night unless it's an insane deal
    Right. The early access people will be going for them at the beginning and once they snipe the deals the window is closed

• JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    Campino wrote: »

Right. The early access people will be going for them at the beginning and once they snipe the deals the window is closed

it's going to be fun, I have a select few players I'm after and hope i get lucky
  • LuckyStrikE
    Nesta too mate.

Added it to op. Hopefully someone knows some prices on him.
  • Chubbs
    14524 posts Has That Special Something
    Just sold my Donovan for 525k earlier today. Kind of sad but kept listing when not playing. Not a bad 225k profit there.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Just sold my Donovan for 525k earlier today. Kind of sad but kept listing when not playing. Not a bad 225k profit there.
    Nice profit

• CornishLad
    24354 posts Club Captain

Damn. He was going unsold yesterday for 425k on open bid.
  • Chubbs

I wasnt going to sell unless I got at least 500k for him, liked him and wanted him too much. I listed 500bid 525k bin and come back on after a nap earlier and someone BINed him. Been listing for 4 days now. Maybe that Hunter card was all that was needed lol.
  • CornishLad
    24354 posts Club Captain

I wasnt going to sell unless I got at least 500k for him, liked him and wanted him too much. I listed 500bid 525k bin and come back on after a nap earlier and someone BINed him. Been listing for 4 days now. Maybe that Hunter card was all that was needed lol.

How was he? The only thing putting me off him is the 3* skills
  • Chubbs

Seemed faster than expected. Had a nice shot on him and good finishing but found him better at CAM than striker. Dribbling was good too but I think the way the game is built I do better with bigger guys at striker. I will definitely buy back but just dont think he will hold very high. Think I can get him back at some point for 300-400k. Wanted the extra profit.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    playing against him the one time I played Chubbs I thought Landon was very good. He seemed very smooth on the ball and created a lot of chances.

@CornishLad
  • CornishLad
    24354 posts Club Captain

Seemed faster than expected. Had a nice shot on him and good finishing but found him better at CAM than striker. Dribbling was good too but I think the way the game is built I do better with bigger guys at striker. I will definitely buy back but just dont think he will hold very high. Think I can get him back at some point for 300-400k. Wanted the extra profit.

If I did buy him I would be using him at CAM and CF so hopefully he does well for me. Only going to be buying him if I cant get Okocha or Hagi
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    Was so tempted to grab that Best on the market at 1.5m BIN. Have to resist the urge to splurge
  • CornishLad
    24354 posts Club Captain
    WombRaider wrote: »
    Was so tempted to grab that Best on the market at 1.5m BIN. Have to resist the urge to splurge

Didn't someone on here get one for 500k?
  • LuckyStrikE

That would be a crazy deal

• CornishLad
    24354 posts Club Captain

That would be a crazy deal

I'm pretty sure someone did. It could be wrong though
  • LuckyStrikE
    A Gattuso just went for 453k on bids. That might be a good deal
  • LuckyStrikE
    Updated op
  • CornishLad
    24354 posts Club Captain
    A Gattuso just went for 453k on bids. That might be a good deal

It was. No doubt. But a Inzaghi also went for 205k at near enough the same time. Not sure whether it's because it's early in the UK or not
  • Mike_Pickford
    3868 posts National Call-Up
    A Nesta just went for 540k too. I've sold two today for 800. :D
  • LuckyStrikE
    I think less people are bothered till release now and if some poor sap list his legend at a low starting price right now, he might not have the amount of buyer interest as yesterday.
  • CornishLad
    24354 posts Club Captain
    I think less people are bothered till release now and if some poor sap list his legend at a low starting price right now, he might not have the amount of buyer interest as yesterday.

I'm hoping some sad sap puts up a hagi for cheap :D
  • LuckyStrikE

Yeah. He is my cam target again. Was so good last year and I want to have a Romanian team again.
  • CornishLad
    24354 posts Club Captain

Yeah. He is my cam target again. Was so good last year and I want to have a Romanian team again.

Yeah he is my main target as well. Do you think he will be much cheaper than 500k come Thursday?
  • LuckyStrikE

Yeah he is my main target as well. Do you think he will be much cheaper than 500k come Thursday?

I think there will be 10 at the most that pop up cheap and then the rise starts. Cheaper than 500k is tough to say because i remember his demand pushing him to 3m at one point last year. He is a fave for many in this game. And once I get him, I never sell him.
  • CornishLad
    24354 posts Club Captain

I think there will be 10 at the most that pop up cheap and then the rise starts. Cheaper than 500k is tough to say because i remember his demand pushing him to 3m at one point last year. He is a fave for many in this game. And once I get him, I never sell him.

I wanna get him and then keep for the whole year. There's one up for 499k start price but don't think ill be able to raise the 63k needed for me to be able to buy him :(
  • Just bought Best for 1.5m - seen a few go for that recently and as he was O1 fresh felt I had to go for it :D
  • CornishLad
    24354 posts Club Captain
    Dan wrote: »
    Just bought Best for 1.5m - seen a few go for that recently and as he was O1 fresh felt I had to go for it :D

Damn Dan your crazy. Not even waiting till Tuesday or Thursday?