Prices on New Legends?

LuckyStrikE
3484 posts National Call-Up
edited September 2015
Has anyone seen what they are selling at?

Giggs-800 then open bid for 1.05m

Donovan-425k possibly can get cheaper, not if u buy from Chubbs 525k yow.

Deco- 600k ish

Best-1.08m the bin for 1.5m

Zannetti-541k then 582k binned and 600k after that. Another gone at 570k.

Lalas-325k

Biai-370k-410k

Gattuso-615k then on for 453k on bids just now.

Litmanen- 500 - 600k ish

Nesta-
Post edited by LuckyStrikE on

Comments

• Chubbs
    14521 posts Has That Special Something
    Missed the dude from Finland.

The two Americans around 300-350k
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain
    Gattuso too
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    Best went for 1,038.000
    Giggs went for around 800k
    Zanetti for 541k

Haven't been watching the others
  • LuckyStrikE
    For some reason I can't update the op to show the going rates and add the other players
  • Campino
    29803 posts National Team Captain
    Deco 600k ish
    Gattuso 600k ish
    Litmanen 500-600k ish
  • Chubbs
    To clarify since you are updating OP I have seen Donovan go a little higher the past two days (425k) but you can get cheaper if you look out for it.

Lalas seems to be right around 325k
  • LuckyStrikE
    I have a feeling that some of these new legends will rise because people will want to try them. I think Best, Giggs and Zanetti will be the most demanded as they are higher or better options compared to other legends at the same positions.

What u guys think?
  • Chubbs
    I have a feeling that some of these new legends will rise because people will want to try them. I think Best, Giggs and Zanetti will be the most demanded as they are higher or better options compared to other legends at the same positions.

What u guys think?

I think most will because of links and more and more people beginning to get enough coins to splurge on them. Minus the original "bad" ones.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Chubbs wrote: »

What u guys think?

I think most will because of links and more and more people beginning to get enough coins to splurge on them. Minus the original "bad" ones.
    I was thinking the same. I'm hoping zanetti drops to 400k though because I'm not using Neville again if I don't have to.

• Campino
    Yeah they will rise in the short term but there are still literally no coins in the game yet so cheap deals will be nice
  • SGLT
    6815 posts Big Money Move
    I seen a best go bin for 1.5m and a Giggs go on bids for 1.05m
  • LuckyStrikE
    Bump
  • hibee63
    435 posts Sunday League Hero
    Really want Giggsy!!! I have just over a million
  • SGLT
    I just got a Zanetti for 570k, hopefully I'll be able to make a decent profit on him when the full game is released, if not I'll keep and use as he looks really good
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    SGLT wrote: »
    I just got a Zanetti for 570k, hopefully I'll be able to make a decent profit on him when the full game is released, if not I'll keep and use as he looks really good

He was going unsold for 500k bin yesterday
  • Why would people buy Legends now with 2 impending big releases in the US and UK?

I don't get it?
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Baia goes for 370-410 that I've seen. Couple sold for 400, one for 410, and the one I bought for 370
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Baia goes for 370-410 that I've seen. Couple sold for 400, one for 410, and the one I bought for 370

I've seen a few for 410k go unsold. Haven't actually seen one sell yet. Apart from the one you bought
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    Why would people buy Legends now with 2 impending big releases in the US and UK?

I don't get it?

This is what I was thinking. Unless they know something we don't
  • SGLT

CornishLad wrote: »

Oh really hopefully i want lose anything on him, and I only bought him thinking that people will want to try the new legends so demand might be high for him which would mean I could make a decent profit
  • Campino
    Why would people buy Legends now with 2 impending big releases in the US and UK?

I don't get it?

This is what I was thinking. Unless they know something we don't

Exactly
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Pugzilla wrote: »

I've seen a few for 410k go unsold. Haven't actually seen one sell yet. Apart from the one you bought

I've been watching all of the legend keepers very closely. I am not telling lies. Most are put up for hours and hours and do go unsold but I have three in my transfer list that got sold and mine.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Well, we have not had the chance to have the new legends right from the start. Only thing release will do is have more available but unleash way more people to go after them. I think they will be the first legend cards to rise
  • JoeAVFC1986
    1160 posts Professional
    im waiting for the 22nd to get legends or even the 24th
  • LuckyStrikE
    The 3 that are now highest or best option are the first I feel will go extinct
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    im waiting for the 22nd to get legends or even the 24th

Same. I just wanna get as much coins before then as possible
  • SGLT
    Well, we have not had the chance to have the new legends right from the start. Only thing release will do is have more available but unleash way more people to go after them. I think they will be the first legend cards to rise

That's what I was thinking, so took a gamble on Zanetti
  • LuckyStrikE

Oh really hopefully i want lose anything on him, and I only bought him thinking that people will want to try the new legends so demand might be high for him which would mean I could make a decent profit

The first day will have people flooding and many will be looking to snipe the deals on these legends. They should rise after that.
  • Marano94
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    So EA are releasing legends at launch now? Arent they keeping any to release gradually during 16 cycle like last year?
  • LuckyStrikE
    Marano94 wrote: »
    So EA are releasing legends at launch now? Arent they keeping any to release gradually during 16 cycle like last year?
    nope they all on the market