Player Search

XMaynee
33 posts Last Pick at the Park
Why aren't player's name showing up when I insert their name in to search??

Comments

• Tesco
    6560 posts Big Money Move
    Type out more or less of the players name and it should show up boss

I've had similar problems for a few weeks
  • Libguy
    4957 posts National Call-Up
    It's just incredibly glitchy. Most of the time I can only enter two letters before everything disappears.
  • Tesco
    6560 posts Big Money Move
    Libguy wrote: »
    It's just incredibly glitchy. Most of the time I can only enter two letters before everything disappears.

if you type more of the name of the player it pops back again

• BenWAFC
    64 posts Park Captain
    Tesco wrote: »

^This

Also if for example you were searching for Chiellini, if you type 'Chi' and he doesn't appear type an extra letter and then press backspace and the search should work again
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Glitchy
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Type the first two letters then scroll down the list and if its not there then type the third letter and scroll down the list. Keep according letters until you find your player.

So stupid.
  • XMaynee
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tesco wrote: »

I've tried all of this for Danilo and he never showed up lol
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Its glitched since the price band update. As others have said, type less or more of the name. Less works for me.
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    yep and try searching by first name - first two letters of name is usually successful.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    TKBC wrote: »
    yep and try searching by first name - first two letters of name is usually successful.

This
  • BangBruvsGaming
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    Runefang wrote: »
    Type the first two letters then scroll down the list and if its not there then type the third letter and scroll down the list. Keep according letters until you find your player.

So stupid.

Yup, find having to do this for many players...don't get it. I swear it wasn't like this a few weeks ago.

• FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    Runefang wrote: »

So stupid.

Yup, find having to do this for many players...don't get it. I swear it wasn't like this a few weeks ago.

You are correct, it wasn't. It came during the price band update down time.