Injury Time Clock only for the Bundesliga?!

~Adma~
99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Bit of a weird question, but i've yet to get a definitive answer on this.

In one of the GamesCom videos you could see (during a match between) Monchengladbach v Dortmund that once a game hit injury time (both in the first and second halfs) that a smaller 'injury time' clock appeared underneath and actually showed you how long into injury time you were (rather than just seeing 90 then a +2 next to it).

I'm yet to see this in the actual game though, until tonight when i saw a video from the demo where the same 2 teams were playing, the injury time clock appeared again. Is this a Bundesliga only thing? If so, why?!....

Comments

• Probably to do with the new bundesliga official presentation graphics it has this year.
  • ~Adma~
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If true (and i think you might be right) how ridiculous is that?!
  • flcinusa
    728 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bizarre bug (I'll report once I get a screenshot) is the overlap in the clock if a game with Bundesliga presentation goes to extra time
  • flcinusa
    edited September 2015
    Also, the injury time clock is useless as it goes same speed as regular play clock, I've had a game with +1, but because the play never left penalty box area it ended at 96 minutes. It needs to go a little slower
  • SanktPauli10
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    Yea that stoppage time clock is way too fast and always go over the announced time. PES does a better job at slowing down that clock. But dont worry it will be added as new FIFA feature next year lol
  • Alastair
    10262 posts Moderator
    You want injury time to go at a slower sped than normal time? Surely it should be the same speed as normal time just like in real life?
  • flcinusa
    Yes, because +1 injury time is never 1 minute of game speed time, never. And as I said, if it never leaves a penalty box area it can easily go way over +1