The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

How are players so cheap?!

KotiMursu
368 posts Sunday League Hero
I had a look at some streams, Kompany & Otamendi were 40k on XBone but they're 20k & 12k respectively on PS3.. And it's not the only example. Why?

Comments

• manklife
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    KotiMursu wrote: »
    I had a look at some streams, Kompany & Otamendi were 40k on XBone but they're 20k & 12k respectively on PS3.. And it's not the only example. Why?

could be because theres less coins on ps3 and people are undercutting to try and shift them?
  • Orange Prince
    5881 posts Big Money Move
    manklife wrote: »
    KotiMursu wrote: »

could be because theres less coins on ps3 and people are undercutting to try and shift them?

+ players are not in demand now as the game isn't out yet.
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Yep, smaller market so less transactions going through for those trying to trade. Less of a market to sell to also and less coins floating around in general. It'll be interesting to see how the market changes once the game is out as it could go either way.

Last year I had got up to about 30,000 by now but this year with the market between PS3 and PS4 being split I've got about 5,500 and a team worth 5,500.

Trading will be a bit of a slog but on the whole I hope prices stay lower.
  • KDog
    11 posts Ball Boy
    I agree, and I would also hope that if EA notices this, that they put more of the top end players into the packs.