TheGabc´s Creative squadbuilding thread.

Comments

• TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    Malarkey16 wrote: »
    xbox
    Any 2 up top formation including Hero Wijnaldum at ST and Di Maria anywhere.
    Under 400k if possible (without Wij and ADM), and I like to dominate the midfield with players like Pogba and Yaya, but you don't have to include them

Good luck
    24m56bn.png?1
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shocksqt wrote: »
    Hey mate,

PS4
    1.5mill budget, already own TOTS Garay and TOTS Smolnikov
    433-5
    Can i have the 2 above in the team please also dont mind them on 7-8 chem.

Cheers pal
    GRocyBF.png?1
    nSiotqf.png?1
  • Malarkey16
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    TheGabc wrote: »
    xbox
    Any 2 up top formation including Hero Wijnaldum at ST and Di Maria anywhere.
    Under 400k if possible (without Wij and ADM), and I like to dominate the midfield with players like Pogba and Yaya, but you don't have to include them

Good luck
    24m56bn.png?1

Looks interesting, I see you somehow managed to include Alaba too! Cheers man
  • Malarkey16
    Although, not being spoilt, but could you possibly do one with just golds? Me and silvers don't really get on most of the time :(
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    Although, not being spoilt, but could you possibly do one with just golds? Me and silvers don't really get on most of the time :(

Yeah sure ill do one in a minute. Some silvers are really good tho
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    SgtxHXM.png?1
  • Malarkey16
    SgtxHXM.png?1
    Excellent, cheers mate.
  • ezar
    1 posts
    edited May 2015
    hey

ps4
    2,3 mil budget
    4312 or 4321 whatever works best for you
    bpl or la liga players. fine if it's a hybrid with other leagues but either bpl or la liga-players should be in it
    if I'm going to use it ill give u a reward
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 2015
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    Console : PS4
    Budget : 10m
    Gold
    Preferred Formation(s) : 4 atb
    Preferred Players: at least one TOTY player (Preferably luiz, silva or kroos) OR one of ronaldo/messi, want the best team around them.
    k828LgH.png?1
    Thanks mate. Mind making one with 5m this time? With a tots or two there if possible
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    ezar wrote: »
    hey

ps4
    2,3 mil budget
    4312 or 4321 whatever works best for you
    bpl or la liga players. fine if it's a hybrid with other leagues but either bpl or la liga-players should be in it
    if I'm going to use it ill give u a reward
    D6N8CzA.png?1
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gold
    Preferred Players: at least one TOTY player (Preferably luiz, silva or kroos) OR one of ronaldo/messi, want the best team around them.
    k828LgH.png?1
    Thanks mate. Mind making one with 5m this time? With a tots or two there if possible
    eWvrfpD.png?1
  • Ravz9
    Gold
    k828LgH.png?1
    eWvrfpD.png?1

looks great, thanks!
  • Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    Can u make me a TOTS time mess around squad with NIF Pogba. I don't mind a silver or two but try to make the most playable squad.I try to play posession and then make a deadly pass and score.Any formation with 4atb is ok.Budget is around 100k.
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bob1432 wrote: »
    Can u make me a TOTS time mess around squad with NIF Pogba. I don't mind a silver or two but try to make the most playable squad.I try to play posession and then make a deadly pass and score.Any formation with 4atb is ok.Budget is around 100k.
    fgv8hoi.png?1
  • Ravz9
    thanks for the team mate, looks class, one more though :blush:

i need a team with tots dybala, and 2 or more of the following
    tots sabitzer
    tots sanchez
    tots wimmer
    tots van beek

max budget on ps including all those is 500k
  • Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional
    Bob1432 wrote: »
    fgv8hoi.png?1
    Thanks bro!
  • Malarkey16
    Could you do a team that includes Neymar at ST on 7 chem, Suarez, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio and TOTY Luiz? I'm wondering whether the team I've built is the only possible one... Again, mostly if not all gold, if possible.

Cheers
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2015
    i need a team with tots dybala, and 2 or more of the following
    tots sabitzer
    tots sanchez
    tots wimmer
    tots van beek

max budget on ps including all those is 500k @Ravz9
    ctlROxC.png?1
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    Could you do a team that includes Neymar at ST on 7 chem, Suarez, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio and TOTY Luiz? I'm wondering whether the team I've built is the only possible one... Again, mostly if not all gold, if possible.

Cheers
    qaQiXo4.png?1
  • sufc
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm looking for a mainly gold team around TOTS Rosenberg. Willing to spend up to 100k but ideally I don't want to spend that much unless the team is really good. Preferably no non rares and also in a one striker formation. Thanks :)
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2015
    sufc wrote: »
    I'm looking for a mainly gold team around TOTS Rosenberg. Willing to spend up to 100k but ideally I don't want to spend that much unless the team is really good. Preferably no non rares and also in a one striker formation. Thanks :)

p5rj3eV.png?1
  • sufc

p5rj3eV.png?1
    Wow that looks great thanks. Sorry for the fuss but could you also make one in a 433(4) with no TOTS except Rosenberg? Thanks mate your teams are incredible
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero

p5rj3eV.png?1
    Wow that looks great thanks. Sorry for the fuss but could you also make one in a 433(4) with no TOTS except Rosenberg? Thanks mate your teams are incredible
    9HTIvrj.png?1
  • Malarkey16

Cheers
    qaQiXo4.png?1

sweet
  • sufc

p5rj3eV.png?1
    9HTIvrj.png?1

Think I'll have to make both teams! Thanks mate
  • Zaknafein Do'Urden
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    Console:PS
    Budget: 250-300k for two different teams(Already got preferred players)
    Silver or B/S
    Preferred Players : TOTS Dybala,TOTS Ntep,TOTS Van Beek,Hero Kodjia
  • TheGabc
    1951 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2015
    Console:PS
    Budget: 250-300k for two different teams(Already got preferred players)
    Silver or B/S
    Preferred Players : TOTS Dybala,TOTS Ntep,TOTS Van Beek,Hero Kodjia

Qt6SLLY.png?1
    1jnN1ks.png?1

Variation of the last squad with "better" linking
    OXyq5Nk.png?1
  • Zaknafein Do'Urden
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 2015
    First squad is pretty nice but could you make another team for Dybala with CB's +65 pace please and TOTS Sen
  • Jfo88
    22705 posts Club Captain
    First squad is pretty nice but could you make another team for Dybala with CB's +65 pace please and TOTS Sen
    pitch-2155695.jpg
  • Ravz9
    team around tots jackson, 700k budget (ps)
    thanks!