Outfield players allowed in GK for another year running, thanks EA!

One of my pet peeves here for another year. In public lobbies, they get auto assigned to GK if they dont select a spot. What is the logic behind allowing an outfield player in GK, can a dev explain that to me, because its just a joke.

Comments

• They didn't touch the game mode. So everything will be exactly the same. Chances are that Cup Matches are still broken too.

There is no logic. EA is pathetic.
  • The Game
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    One of my pet peeves here for another year. In public lobbies, they get auto assigned to GK if they dont select a spot. What is the logic behind allowing an outfield player in GK, can a dev explain that to me, because its just a joke.

If EA can´t even fix this issue all hope is lost.
    Can it be more obvious that they don´t give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ?

• AmBlFarhan
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Game wrote: »

If EA can´t even fix this issue all hope is lost.
    Can it be more obvious that they don´t give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ?
    u sound like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ saying that ... this is fifa 16... ea stopped giving one f*k about pro clubs since fifa 13 .. which is back in 2012.. LOL congrats u just woke up.