UT16 IF Trading (Read the 1st Post before Posting)

Comments

• JD
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My aim this year is simple. Keep everyone i get in packs in my club, every coin i earn from matches will go in to trading, every coin i have will always be invested until December then i will wind it all in. I will also only be dealing with Discards, 5k profit a card x100 on a cycle is a steady and risk free environment that im gonna be happy in, obviously if i see a bargain then thats different but investing in high price cards is to risky, especially with caps!
  • JD
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I am proper old skool trading right now though....

12900b858752ada42c3c701e8e8a9eb7.png
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    well ive got 37k in coins to start off with, and ive yet to receive my 12k in fifa points so i should be off to a decent start when i do get them.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    I'm in! Never done this before but it seems to work quite well from what I've read. What's a good coin amount to start this with? Obviously the more the better but a minimum amount that you all would suggest?
  • Carswell wrote: »
    I'm in! Never done this before but it seems to work quite well from what I've read. What's a good coin amount to start this with? Obviously the more the better but a minimum amount that you all would suggest?

80 - 100k really is the min to see good results!
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Carswell wrote: »

Thanks. Should have at least that by the first week of release plus a solid team and a **** ton of coin boosts (up to level 100 in catalogue).

I packed Vidal. I know this isn't an investment thread but would you suggest going ahead and selling right away or maybe wait til release to see if he goes up?
  • Carswell wrote: »

Thanks. Should have at least that by the first week of release plus a solid team and a **** ton of coin boosts (up to level 100 in catalogue).

I packed Vidal. I know this isn't an investment thread but would you suggest going ahead and selling right away or maybe wait til release to see if he goes up?

Really have no idea on that mate sorry!
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something

Keep him. Basically the best midfielder i've used this far. Him > Yaya, Modric etc.

Longshots, workhorse, amazing passing + interceptions. Scored 11 in 6 matches for me, as a CM.

• FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move

If he gets anywhere near 80 I'd sell. Sets you up nicely then to do the IF Trading. I'll be amazed if players stay at these prices once the game drops in the US.
  • itzPatA7X
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Snipguy wrote: »

Keep him. Basically the best midfielder i've used this far. Him > Yaya, Modric etc.

Longshots, workhorse, amazing passing + interceptions. Scored 11 in 6 matches for me, as a CM.

Although I agree with everything you said about Vidal, my opinion would be to sell him before release. This way you can collect a higher amount of coins for him now, and just buy him back later (a couple weeks to a month down the line) for a lower price.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Just packed Muller and Auba. Maybe it's a sign I should build a Bundes squad.
  • Is somewhere here doing Mendy?

There are loads up for 20k. If you are PM me cause you need to change a few things!
  • therandomjack
    1282 posts Professional
    lobuhh wrote: »
    ITS BACK BOYS @LuckyStrikE @therandomjack @MightyDesertFox @WaCoug615

Now to get some coins and start this off

Will not
    lobuhh wrote: »
    ITS BACK BOYS @LuckyStrikE @therandomjack @MightyDesertFox @WaCoug615

Now to get some coins and start this off

Decided after tinkering sticking to 360 purely for gameplay - so I am out of the equation for a year, also hopefully £300 the put aside for XBone will be needed as back up flight money - should Wales qualify for Euros - Mrs given me green light to go for 10 days with my mates but if they managed to progress from group would need £2k or so more back up fund - no way would I go home - already arranged in work to fit in
  • Cody736
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have 300K, I'm planning on waiting until Tuesday when hopefully Mahrez crashes and I invest in a few of him to sell in a couple weeks. Is that a smart idea, or should I do something else with my 300K? What's the purpose of this thread?
  • Cody736
    @OoSUPERDANoO you say this thread is not for investing, can you give me a brief overview of what we're gonna do? Will I make money off my 300K?
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Cody736 wrote: »
    @OoSUPERDANoO you say this thread is not for investing, can you give me a brief overview of what we're gonna do? Will I make money off my 300K?

It's all explained in the first post of this thread
  • Cody736
    Cody736 wrote: »

It's all explained in the first post of this thread

So we price fix? Don't people undercut?

• It's whatever you want it to be!

It works because we make it work. Undercutting has no effect. Keep dropping in the thread and you will pick it up.
  • Cody736
    It's whatever you want it to be!

It works because we make it work. Undercutting has no effect. Keep dropping in the thread and you will pick it up.

Alright, I'm in! I made my money last year from investments, but I'm willing to try this. I haven't seen an investment thread yet.
  • This just takes abit of patience that's all.

It won't start properly for a few weeks I wouldn't have thought!
  • Daarky
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is somewhere here doing Mendy?

There are loads up for 20k. If you are PM me cause you need to change a few things!

Yep, i have 8 mendy, bought for 9.6/10k :smile:
  • Lord Helton
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Currently on 16k but can't find any more players to sell, players I was using have gone up in price, so I'm now a bit stuck on what I should do now to get more coins
  • jjmmww1
    1604 posts Play-Off Hero
    got some mendys to try and do this with
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13960 posts Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Daarky wrote: »
    Is somewhere here doing Mendy?

Yep, i have 8 mendy, bought for 9.6/10k :smile:

Good prices! Any sales?

Something we did last year was to vary the SP and BIN of each card very slightly so it doesn't look so obvious they are all owned by the same person.
  • AFWard
    909 posts Semi-Pro
    Well slow starting for me so far but once the game comes out I hope to have enough to to start this method again around TOTW 4 or 5.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31911 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 2015
    What's a good price for a CM, Effenberg with Powerhouse, 1 game played?
  • GustavoGusFring
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Wrong topic mate.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Wrong topic mate.

Lol I know that was just looking for some advice. It's hard to use the IF method right now being so early. I figured we have been talking about easy flips in here so I'd see what anyone thought a good price for Effenberg is.
  • GustavoGusFring
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Wrong topic mate.

Lol I know that was just looking for some advice. It's hard to use the IF method right now being so early. I figured we have been talking about easy flips in here so I'd see what anyone thought a good price for Effenberg is.

The prices for legends are quite weird right now. Don't know what you bought him for but I should hold on to him because the Legends are pretty low-priced right now.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Wrong topic mate.

The prices for legends are quite weird right now. Don't know what you bought him for but I should hold on to him because the Legends are pretty low-priced right now.

Yeah I noticed...hmmm...you think they will rise a decent amount?

I bought him for 300k, through 99 contracts on him and relished him for 425BIN. But yeah prices for legends are weird right now. Seems to be a lot on the market compared to what I'm used to seeing at the beginning