UT16 IF Trading (Read the 1st Post before Posting)

Comments

• FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    Cheap matip up 17k got no coins tho

Nvm sold
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Damn! Managed to snap up Seaman for 225k, only one on the market.

Didn't try to reach for the stars, listed him up for "modest" 120k more!
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31868 posts National Team Captain
    Picked up 2 Guarins with all my coins. I'm hoping he pushes 100k soon. Either way I can't see him dropping, he's such a unique card.
    Picked up another 3 Matips for 20k listing for 25k

Careful with those Matips. I expect him to go much lower than 20k.

Yeah i'm just trying to quick flip him mainly. He did well for me yesterday, flipped 5 of him. So hoping for a quick flip on em again as I could do with some cash flow.

Nice!

I've been flipping them too ;)

Yeah people seem to have a lot of cash! I'm getting things bought well over min bin across the board, even NIFs. I'm kinda doing this method but with a few NIFs too and it's going well. 1/2 sales a cycle, not millions but ill take it!

I've noticed a few things since i've ben flipping IFs.

1. People don't seem to care about fresh (Thats Good)
    2. Cards that are closer to the end of the cycle get bought even if they are a few K above lowest BIN (Good)
    3. Good deals, i can still grab within a few seconds of being listed (Good)

So you guys are listing for a few k above min bin? I can't seem to get my IF Matip to sell and he's listed for min bin I believe unless someone undercut me. I tried listing him for 2-3 k about min bin and nothing for about 4-5 times of re listing and lowered it. . Any players you guys recommend?
  • Picked up 2 Guarins with all my coins. I'm hoping he pushes 100k soon. Either way I can't see him dropping, he's such a unique card.

Yeah i'm just trying to quick flip him mainly. He did well for me yesterday, flipped 5 of him. So hoping for a quick flip on em again as I could do with some cash flow.

Nice!

Yeah people seem to have a lot of cash! I'm getting things bought well over min bin across the board, even NIFs. I'm kinda doing this method but with a few NIFs too and it's going well. 1/2 sales a cycle, not millions but ill take it!

2. Cards that are closer to the end of the cycle get bought even if they are a few K above lowest BIN (Good)

So you guys are listing for a few k above min bin? I can't seem to get my IF Matip to sell and he's listed for min bin I believe unless someone undercut me. I tried listing him for 2-3 k about min bin and nothing for about 4-5 times of re listing and lowered it. . Any players you guys recommend?

Oh, this isn't for the method. It's just quick flipping to make a few coins while we wait for prices on IFs to hit rock bottom.

Then i will be buying 10 Matips and listing for 10k more than what i paid.
  • got about 25k just trying to flip Jonas and Matip at this point, trying to get to 100k before the game launches in America.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Picked up 2 Guarins with all my coins. I'm hoping he pushes 100k soon. Either way I can't see him dropping, he's such a unique card.

Nice!

Monitor the situation, as in: Search for the lowest IF Matip, if there is a few K difference to the next lowest one, add it to your targets, and wait him to get bought. Then you can fill the void of cheapest Matip, by not undercutting, and therefore, losing coins.

• XxRichiexRichxX

Nice!

Oh, this isn't for the method. It's just quick flipping to make a few coins while we wait for prices on IFs to hit rock bottom.

No no I get that. I'm just wondering what you're doing for the "quick flipping" like what prices you generally look for and how much you try and flip for

• Picked up 2 Guarins with all my coins. I'm hoping he pushes 100k soon. Either way I can't see him dropping, he's such a unique card.

Nice!

No no I get that. I'm just wondering what you're doing for the "quick flipping" like what prices you generally look for and how much you try and flip for

Ah sorry.

I just only buy at a point where i can make profit when i match the lowest BIN.

So for example i will buy at 18k and list for 22k if that's what the lowest BIN is.

• XxRichiexRichxX

Nice!

Ah sorry.

So for example i will buy at 18k and list for 22k if that's what the lowest BIN is.

Basically just keeping an eye on players, for those people that post under lowest bin, then bought and re list for min bin. Got ya. preciate ya

Nice!

Ah sorry.

Basically just keeping an eye on players, for those people that post under lowest bin, then bought and re list for min bin. Got ya. preciate ya

Yep. So i just ride the rises and falls. I don't speculate at this point, just play the numbers.

Made 20k so far doing it, slow, but easy while i'm at work!
  • reddrum26
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What about IF Mendy? Think he will sell ?
  • reddrum26 wrote: »
    What about IF Mendy? Think he will sell ?

There are hundreds of him!

And plenty more to come. So not sure. Risky imo.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited September 2015

Nice!

Ah sorry.

Yep. So i just ride the rises and falls. I don't speculate at this point, just play the numbers.

Made 20k so far doing it, slow, but easy while i'm at work!

Yeah that's mainly what I'm trying to do. I got a lot of free time at work usually so I'm trying to stay entertained by trading. Was never a bit web app trader in the past though. Just feels to slow to navigate sometimes. But I'm starting to get used to it. Never been a big trader from the start I usually wait until I have around 500k or so before starting but trying to give it a go this year cuz I don't plan on dumping as much money as I usually do into the game this year.
  • BENVCR
    653 posts Sunday League Hero
    For those of you quick flipping Matips, market just goT FLOODEDDD.

Now 2 pages up for less than 22k.

So just be warned anyone who is looking to start this method that the insane supply coming as more people get online is going to keep doing this until sometime next week probably.
  • BENVCR wrote: »

So just be warned anyone who is looking to start this method that the insane supply coming as more people get online is going to keep doing this until sometime next week probably.

I have one matip left should I sell now?
  • BENVCR wrote: »

Yeah i noticed. Got one for 15k so i'm happy with that.

Will wait now until he stabilises.

I'm wondering if packs are being opened cause Friday night. Less opened later so prices will go back up. Risky but possible.
  • BENVCR
    BENVCR wrote: »

I have one matip left should I sell now?

When did you buy? Personally I bought one @18k last night which hadn't sold this morning for 25k, will prob just hold on at 25k since supply is at its highest during the day, wouldn't panic sell unless you can make your money back on it anyways IMO. End of the day all you stand to lose is max like 10k which is nothing.
  • BENVCR
    BENVCR wrote: »

Yeah i noticed. Got one for 15k so i'm happy with that.

Will wait now until he stabilises.

I'm wondering if packs are being opened cause Friday night. Less opened later so prices will go back up. Risky but possible.

Most likely m8. Lots of people will be on their access time over the weekend waitIng for release. 15k is a solid price tbh although I am doing 1 card at a time atm to minimize exposure so not gna grab any at the cheaper prices(unless he hits discard since he's a pretty good card for 9.9k).

Up to 150k thanks to flipping mane's and FUT draft so far, only use 4k of points to get there :)
  • TMWIII
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Going to be in on this again this year! This is my go-to method as it's pretty effortless lol
  • TheGreenice
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Looks like this will be my go to post for trading this year :) thanks to everyone involved.
  • Bert_Pitt
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bookmarked this thread , made a sh#tload of coins this way last year.
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bert_Pitt wrote: »
    bookmarked this thread , made a sh#tload of coins this way last year.

• HyperAccDragon
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Naismith is almost at discard already, is he worth a try? Found one at 10,500, can hardly go wrong at that price.

Made millions from this method last year, so thanks to everyone who posts and helps. Love you all.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13959 posts Moderator
    edited September 2015
    Naismith is almost at discard already, is he worth a try? Found one at 10,500, can hardly go wrong at that price.

Made millions from this method last year, so thanks to everyone who posts and helps. Love you all.

Depends really. Buying only 1 isn't gonna help you sell for more though!

If he wasn't LM, he would have been decent.
  • HyperAccDragon
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Depends really. Buying only 1 isn't gonna help you sell for more though!

If he wasn't LM, he would have been decent.

Yeah I know the deal from last year, 10-12 :) When I was looking, at that price had to pick him up to either start finding my 10, or just to quick flip if he would be a bad option.

• LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Good job Dan, good to see this back.

Building my coin total up to prepare for 3rd TOTW. I'm on 153k atm, just letting it build up. Thanks to a few packs, fut draft and match coin boosts.

I think we have to work together to some extent, and avoid undercutting and stitching each other up.
  • LeonidasJB wrote: »

Building my coin total up to prepare for 3rd TOTW. I'm on 153k atm, just letting it build up. Thanks to a few packs, fut draft and match coin boosts.

I think we have to work together to some extent, and avoid undercutting and stitching each other up.

Sounds good mate!

I'm gonna play a few drafts in a sec. I'm at 120k ish after flipping IFs :)
  • Reus
    22537 posts Club Captain
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

im not sure there really is undercutting in this method tbh, the odds on two peoples cycles ending together is very low

and people have different preferences when it comes to the amount of time/profit

some people play the long game and take as much profit per card as possible, others list a little lower as they feel a greater turn over of cards will make the method more rewarding

the main way we can work together is by not buying too early and driving prices up

we dont want another SIF Sneijder situation like last year
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Reus wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

im not sure there really is undercutting in this method tbh, the odds on two peoples cycles ending together is very low

and people have different preferences when it comes to the amount of time/profit

some people play the long game and take as much profit per card as possible, others list a little lower as they feel a greater turn over of cards will make the method more rewarding

the main way we can work together is by not buying too early and driving prices up

we dont want another SIF Sneijder situation like last year

Yes. I got stung by that SIF Sneijder as well, and to make it worse I had just persuaded my mate to give IF trading a go. He wasn't impressed with me!!

Good points though. I get where you are coming from. It is just frustrating when you list 10 players up and 3 minutes later some body lists their 10 up for 3k less.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14057 posts Has That Special Something
    i had 40 of that sif sneijder :D thought he would be a great seller.....he really wasn't :'(