UT16 IF Trading (Read the 1st Post before Posting)

Comments

• Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Enyeama discard 10,004
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31913 posts National Team Captain
    edited September 2015
    HeroBent wrote: »
    HeroBent wrote: »
    Anyone way to find out without owning the card?

Discard seems to be just below Min. For example I have IF Guarin and his min is 10k. I just checked his discard 9,882.

Thks. That is a risk I can live with;)

No worries. And just so there is no confusion...by MIN I mean his MIN price range, not what he's currently selling for. Lol
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Yeah. I like that discard value is just below Min price range. Kinda makes trading a little better, less risky. But only a little :wink: hope no one starts discarding IFs and special cards and stuff. That would suck if it happened later on down the road and they start disappearing or something
  • Snipguy
    Yeah. I like that discard value is just below Min price range. Kinda makes trading a little better, less risky. But only a little :wink: hope no one starts discarding IFs and special cards and stuff. That would suck if it happened later on down the road and they start disappearing or something
    Yeah, been making a decent buck on Enyeama so far. Only 1k per card, but the coins stack up in the long run.

• Reus
    22558 posts Club Captain
    Yeah, been making a decent buck on Enyeama so far. Only 1k per card, but the coins stack up in the long run.

prices will be lower this year so 1k is a good profit per card, especially at this stage of the game
  • Snipguy
    Reus wrote: »

prices will be lower this year so 1k is a good profit per card, especially at this stage of the game
    Yeah, agreed. Up to 230k already. Trying to get a decent legend as an investment at the moment.

• XxRichiexRichxX

Yeah, agreed. Up to 230k already. Trying to get a decent legend as an investment at the moment.

That's my goal.

I just gotta figure out who's a good easy fix.

• jbower
    1481 posts Play-Off Hero

What legend you looking to invest in? you think they will rise much?
  • JimmyVulmer
    6169 posts Big Money Move

Think it's smart to buy them now? I'm sitting on a little over 500k with no players but I'm unsure of how to use it atm
  • Everton1878
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've been watching the legends. They're all either falling rapidly or just being relisted and not selling. I'm not used to legends (ps3 until this year) but if they follow other cards even slightly, I don't see there being any rush with them. Once the full game is out more will be packed so they should fall. Conversely there'll be more coins so more people could afford them...
  • azaarron
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    if enyeama is good to buy not many on the market what is every one him listing for ? got a couple my self to sell
  • Snipguy

Think it's smart to buy them now? I'm sitting on a little over 500k with no players but I'm unsure of how to use it atm
    If you can get legends like Gattuso etc. you will be making a tonne of profit. Brian is a good shout too.
    jbower wrote: »

What legend you looking to invest in? you think they will rise much?
    Zola & Effenberg bound to go up, and the cheaper you get them, the better.

• Snipguy

That's my goal.

I just gotta figure out who's a good easy fix.

Keep away from the ones nobody use (Bierhoff & De Boer) from that point, any "bargain" one, AKA good deal will profit you in months time.

• celticdragon87
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    *looks at his 10k and cries*

The pack gods were not kind to me with free packs, will be a while before i build up a decent coin total to trade with. Only thing that is working for me at the min is position changing, making about 800 per card, but very slow. Need to get 100k before starting this method, i have another two weeks though before ill start.
  • jjmmww1
    1604 posts Play-Off Hero
    got 120k atm and infrom payet from a pack
  • Lets keep talk to IFs please.

Make other threads for Legend investment talk!

Thanks
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    I've been watching the legends. They're all either falling rapidly or just being relisted and not selling. I'm not used to legends (ps3 until this year) but if they follow other cards even slightly, I don't see there being any rush with them. Once the full game is out more will be packed so they should fall. Conversely there'll be more coins so more people could afford them...

Lot of them are expiring and being re listed because of 1 the lack of people on FUT currently, 2 those that are on are buying full squads instead of putting all their coin into one player. I think they rise when game is out for everyone
  • azaarron
    if enyeama lowest bin is 12.5k now do you think he will go up my much?
  • azaarron wrote: »
    if enyeama lowest bin is 12.5k now do you think he will go up my much?

This isn't an investment thread.

We don't speculate on what prices players could rise to, since nobody knows for sure!
  • azaarron
    ok so what are people listing if enyeama for
  • azaarron wrote: »
    ok so what are people listing if enyeama for

Nobody has been buying yet (or shouldn't be).

He will go lower :)
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Picked up 2 Guarins with all my coins. I'm hoping he pushes 100k soon. Either way I can't see him dropping, he's such a unique card.
    Picked up another 3 Matips for 20k listing for 25k
  • Picked up 2 Guarins with all my coins. I'm hoping he pushes 100k soon. Either way I can't see him dropping, he's such a unique card.

Careful with those Matips. I expect him to go much lower than 20k.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    Picked up 2 Guarins with all my coins. I'm hoping he pushes 100k soon. Either way I can't see him dropping, he's such a unique card.

Yeah i'm just trying to quick flip him mainly. He did well for me yesterday, flipped 5 of him. So hoping for a quick flip on em again as I could do with some cash flow.
  • Picked up 2 Guarins with all my coins. I'm hoping he pushes 100k soon. Either way I can't see him dropping, he's such a unique card.

Yeah i'm just trying to quick flip him mainly. He did well for me yesterday, flipped 5 of him. So hoping for a quick flip on em again as I could do with some cash flow.

Nice!

I've been flipping them too ;)
  • FLASHFLUSH1

Nice!

Yeah people seem to have a lot of cash! I'm getting things bought well over min bin across the board, even NIFs. I'm kinda doing this method but with a few NIFs too and it's going well. 1/2 sales a cycle, not millions but ill take it!

Nice!

Yeah people seem to have a lot of cash! I'm getting things bought well over min bin across the board, even NIFs. I'm kinda doing this method but with a few NIFs too and it's going well. 1/2 sales a cycle, not millions but ill take it!

I've noticed a few things since i've ben flipping IFs.

1. People don't seem to care about fresh (Thats Good)
    2. Cards that are closer to the end of the cycle get bought even if they are a few K above lowest BIN (Good)
    3. Good deals, i can still grab within a few seconds of being listed (Good)
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Yeah I was watching him...he's slowly dropping it seems
  • FLASHFLUSH1

Nice!

I've noticed a few things since i've ben flipping IFs.

1. People don't seem to care about fresh (Thats Good)
    2. Cards that are closer to the end of the cycle get bought even if they are a few K above lowest BIN (Good)
    3. Good deals, i can still grab within a few seconds of being listed (Good)

Yeah agree with those points. Long may it last
  • Jl3wis18
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    got about 300k once everything sells might give this method a try, I need to buy a legend