UT16 IF Trading (Read the 1st Post before Posting)

Comments

• JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Need to wait for the game to be released in the U.K. I think - all the sales tended to be from console users I think we said last year
  • Heisenberg
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would be good if this could get pinned this year :)
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31885 posts National Team Captain
    Heisenberg wrote: »
    Would be good if this could get pinned this year :)
    Agree. Can we get this stickied.
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    What are your guys thoughts on the NIF trading method where we also invest in players that are very likely to be in TOTW?

Ranges are much wider too this year so together we could hold a large amount of supply, and this method would be suitable for those with much less coins. This is just an idea though, what are the thoughts of the trading experts?
  • Try and stay off the topic of investment if you can guys! This is not an investment thread!

I know its hard with week 1 IF's, people are buying more in the hope/expectation of a rise then to use them for the method.

Also, NIFs i guess can work for this but you are really fighting a losing battle, any volume that you can appreciably buy will just be renewed on the market with pack openings so we stay away from NIFs here.
  • JohnChelle wrote: »
    Need to wait for the game to be released in the U.K. I think - all the sales tended to be from console users I think we said last year

Yep, this too.

I wouldn't recommend anyone buy any cards yet. US release is looming.

Cards could easily halve in price...
  • JohnChelle
    JohnChelle wrote: »

Yep, this too.

And then week 2 is bang on U.K. release - like you say week 3 is a good time to start - normally buying patterns should emerge then as well
  • JohnChelle
    What are your guys thoughts on the NIF trading method where we also invest in players that are very likely to be in TOTW?

Ranges are much wider too this year so together we could hold a large amount of supply, and this method would be suitable for those with much less coins. This is just an idea though, what are the thoughts of the trading experts?

I'm not a fan - plus for the sake of the thread create your own if you wanna do this .
  • JohnChelle wrote: »

Yep, this too.

And then week 2 is bang on U.K. release - like you say week 3 is a good time to start - normally buying patterns should emerge then as well

That was my original plan yeah, just to have a discussion thread for a few weeks!

If cards like Matip hit discard though (and only if), it's a no brainer!
  • JohnChelle

Yep, this too.

That was my original plan yeah, just to have a discussion thread for a few weeks!

True , enyeama has been at discard for awhile , not sure he's an attractive one tho :D
  • HeroBent
    4642 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    Btw; what is this years discard value for the different leve of ifs? Matip will discard at 10k?
  • HeroBent wrote: »
    Btw; what is this years discard value for the different leve of ifs? Matip will discard at 10k?

His MIN is 9.6k.

Not sure what his actual discard is though!
  • HeroBent
    edited September 2015
    Anyone way to find out without owning the card?
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13959 posts Moderator
    edited September 2015
    If you have one, you can select discard and then see the coin amount (without confirming the discard)

I will find out!
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Yep, this too.

Exactly why I haven't bought a single player yet. My 2 teams I have are consisting of really cheap decent looking players that I've got from packs.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something

Yep, this too.

True , enyeama has been at discard for awhile , not sure he's an attractive one tho :D
    He had multiple informs last year, The first IF remaining at 12-13k the whole year, could be a decent target.

• HeroBent
    If you have one, you can select discard and then see the coin amount (without confirming the discard)

I will find out!

No rush. I will only buy close to min anyway. May Just enjoy draft while the market settles a bit. Actually really looking fwd to this now. With the market on the app and all. Going to be good.

• JohnChelle
    Snipguy wrote: »

Yep, this too.

He had multiple informs last year, The first IF remaining at 12-13k the whole year, could be a decent target.

i just think there will be better discard options , spending 18k on a random ligue 1 gk is not on anyone's agenda right now
  • Definetley on this just need to web app market working now :neutral:

I will find out!

No rush. I will only buy close to min anyway. May Just enjoy draft while the market settles a bit. Actually really looking fwd to this now. With the market on the app and all. Going to be good.

It's cool.

I'm quick flipping IF's at the minute anyways so next time i grab a cheap one i will look :)

• HeroBent
    HeroBent wrote: »

I will find out!

It's cool.

I'm quick flipping IF's at the minute anyways so next time i grab a cheap one i will look :)

Cool. Thinking of the same, but very unsure of which prices that makes the card flippable. Not dared to start it yet. Need to monitor a few cards a bit first

I will find out!

It's cool.

Cool. Thinking of the same, but very unsure of which prices that makes the card flippable. Not dared to start it yet. Need to monitor a few cards a bit first

Only making a few k per card and it's slow. Made about 10k the last hour.

I don't mind though cause i was planning on monitoring their prices anyways!
  • Reus
    22553 posts Club Captain
    will start this once i get above 100k

i will be using a non rare team and upgrade one player per promotion in seasons so all my coins will be thrown into this

should be able to get to my console to start my 10 hours on sunday
  • HeroBent
    edited September 2015

I will find out!

It's cool.

Only making a few k per card and it's slow. Made about 10k the last hour.

I don't mind though cause i was planning on monitoring their prices anyways!

Yeah. 10k is a start, and pretty decent. Not many cards or coins around yet.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Been doing well flipping Matip yesterday. Buying under 20k and selling at 25k. He's rose a bit today though
  • Kakarot1996
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Invested in 3 NIF Matips a few days ago for 2600 and just decided to flip them now for 7000 each which is nice.

Can I ask how some of you reached the coinage to already trade with IF's? Have some of you been trading your way non stop or did you spend a few fifa points?
  • Dodds
    7810 posts League Winner
    Great to see this back mate, definitely be in from when you start.

Hanging around 200k so I may start soon on someone like Matip.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Been doing well flipping Matip yesterday. Buying under 20k and selling at 25k. He's rose a bit today though

Yeah just grabbed one for 20 and relisted for 24 bid 26 BIN.

Is there still tax?! The reason I ask is because I don't recall ever being prompted with the little tax notice when I list cards anymore.
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Discard seems to be just below Min. For example I have IF Guarin and his min is 10k. I just checked his discard 9,882.
  • HeroBent

Discard seems to be just below Min. For example I have IF Guarin and his min is 10k. I just checked his discard 9,882.

Thks. That is a risk I can live with;)