UT16 IF Trading (Read the 1st Post before Posting)

Comments

• Kloral
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    In! Picked up a Guarin I'm going to play with for a few weeks. Cleaned me out with the rest of my team. Need to play some more to get a few coins then I'll try pick up a few of the other ones. Might take me a few weeks to get enough coins for 10+ of one IF!
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    In, Matip and Jonas looking to be the standout ones.

Mahrez killing it at the moment irl, so there is always the possibility of SIF, even as it would be golden, price of the silver IF would most likely to go down.

And cheap desirable IF's tend to sell better. Every card always sells, but i just can't see potential in IF Naismith.
  • Ulook92
    12459 posts Has That Special Something
    I only have 80k right now!
    Only? :D Send some tips my way fam :)

• In. Will have a few 100k hopefully to do something with.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20288 posts Club Captain
    Snipguy wrote: »

Mahrez killing it at the moment irl, so there is always the possibility of SIF, even as it would be golden, price of the silver IF would most likely to go down.

And cheap desirable IF's tend to sell better. Every card always sells, but i just can't see potential in IF Naismith.

Yea after I had a look and saw him at lm I don't see him being all that great. Agree on Matip and Jonas though
  • VICTAAAA
    10757 posts Has That Special Something
    @WaCoug615 and @LuckyStrikE get in here!
  • JD
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would probably put a big emphasis on the number of cards each person buys, this will avoid people losing a lot if it fails, it will also keep the price at a decent level, i wont be going over 5 of any card this year, im trying to run a tight ship this year.

Good work though Dan, glad to see this going again, i will be partaking for sure!
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something

Yea after I had a look and saw him at lm I don't see him being all that great. Agree on Matip and Jonas though
    Good cards to begin with, upgraded, cheap and those sexy black cards. Destined to attract buyers, their market wont ever go stall.

• xciljw
    4962 posts National Call-Up
    Not as easy as before price ranges. Stopped with it when price ranges were introduced. Now with wider ranges I might go with this again.
  • JD
    Ill be sticking to discards if im honest, it kinda takes a lot of the stress out of it!
  • Uberman
    15726 posts World Class
    Im down for it but will wait a few weeks before action

The worst thing that could happen with the crackdown is because of the overpriced cards constantly selling for 10k above or whatever for one of us to be given a false positive
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    In, but waiting it out on buying. Has always been good profitt in week 1 ifs..
  • VICTAAAA
    10757 posts Has That Special Something
    JD wrote: »
    Ill be sticking to discards if im honest, it kinda takes a lot of the stress out of it!

i agree. dan and i were chatting about the types of investment we'll partake in this year. wonder how far we can stretch discard margins this year.
  • Discards (as in 10k cards) can easy go 16-18k if not more!

I'm usually pretty safe on my margins though tbh :D
  • LuckyStrikE
    3312 posts National Call-Up
    I'm down. But the coin stack is only 11k atm
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20288 posts Club Captain

Good cards to begin with, upgraded, cheap and those sexy black cards. Destined to attract buyers, their market wont ever go stall.

Yea, gonna build a team with half my funds and trade with the rest,
  • Lord Helton
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2015
    I'm down for this, allowed me to buy ronaldo last year and I only joined in with this around July, so looking forward to trying again without as much limitation on max prices
  • I need to get to 100k ish and then hope Matip comes down to 10/11k.
  • JD
    I wont even start trading until i have my west ham players, IF Payet is gonna be a struggle getting but one will try
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Guys what's your take on the mid range ones like payet and guarin?With America packing on Monday can see them hitting 30-40k each. Can't see them going below that till they get a sif at least.
  • celticdragon87
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i too am in, currently building up coins, slowly though, free packs were bad to me =(
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20288 posts Club Captain
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Guys what's your take on the mid range ones like payet and guarin?With America packing on Monday can see them hitting 30-40k each. Can't see them going below that till they get a sif at least.

Thatd be a great buying range
  • HeroBent
    4591 posts National Call-Up
    I need to get to 100k ish and then hope Matip comes down to 10/11k.
    He will. Lowest bin is now 20k. He will be 10-12k by monday

• Agent VZ

Thatd be a great buying range

Yeah hopefully Tuesday morning for us most of the market shoulda crashed a bit compared to now.. I think any of these first week ifs we should be pretty safe from matip all the way to guarin.
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2015
    ITS BACK BOYS @LuckyStrikE @therandomjack @MightyDesertFox @WaCoug615

Now to get some coins and start this off
  • Agent VZ wrote: »

My original thought was, they are not worth the coins, they are just hyped cause of week 1 IFs.

Will stay away personally due to the risk!
  • Agent VZ

My original thought was, they are not worth the coins, they are just hyped cause of week 1 IFs.

Yeah Dan I get what you mean .. 60k is very steep with no coins around. I think it's just people excited seeing the first few black cards I'm guessing.. Hopefully a good totw coming up next week. I'm surely in you lead the way. :)
  • Agent VZ wrote: »

Yeah Dan I get what you mean .. 60k is very steep with no coins around. I think it's just people excited seeing the first few black cards I'm guessing.. Hopefully a good totw coming up next week. I'm surely in you lead the way. :)

Tough call.

I've never seen Week 1 IFs lose people coins tbf.

I would say Payet (this year) was like Menez (last year), although Menez was only about 20k at this point and quickly rose to 50k.
  • FootyMad
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can't wait to get started with this. Glad it's back.

Just need to wait until full game comes out for everyone and I build up some coins to use!