UT16 IF Trading (Read the 1st Post before Posting)

OoSUPERDANoO
13925 posts Moderator
edited October 2015
IF Trading Guidlines

The method works by a large amount of cards being placed on the market at an inflated price. It relies on lazy buyers who use the console (not proven) who do not take the time to search for the lowest price on players. They search the market and see all the players up at a set price and buy a player, thinking that must be his going rate. There are plenty of theories on why this works, but that's the one i'm going with!

- Please do not argue with each other! The thread will be locked if this occurs.

- Sticking together with prices etc will help each other make coins and keep bickering to a minimum.

- Buy times will be discussed in the thread i'm sure. I propose a buy within a percentage of the lowest range. Something like, do not buy cards unless they are within 5% of their MIN.

- All cards dealt with are 'cheap' IF's, please keep the thread on topic where possible.

- Stick to 8-10 cards of the same player. No more no less. Do not put all your eggs in one basket and invest in more than 10 where possible, incase there is an unexpected crash or complication with a player. He get's a SIF etc...

- When you sell a card, replace it with another where possible. It's always encouraging to post pics of your sales if you can. This keeps others up to date on sale prices and also helps others who may not have had a sale yet.

- As stated, this relies on a modicum of luck. This is not a quick flip method for making coins and does require some patience/faith. So do not start this method if you cannot spare the coins. Sales may come in the first hour, they may require a few days. This is not an exact science but it does work.

- Chem Cards and Position changes are not required but MAY help with a sale. I would also advise to buy fresh cards for attacking players but it is NOT necessary.

- Stick to the buy prices you agree on. Buying too high will reduce the profit margins for everyone (including yourself).

- Above all, respect one another.
QUICK GUIDE AND ANSWERS TO FAQ's

8-10 of the card works better than <7
Patience
Only pick up IF from the current TOTW if they are <10k
Patience
Minimum desired start capital 100k
Patience
1 hour cycles work best
Patience
Best to buy fresh
Patience
For players which haven't hit discard (10k) leave these to hit lowest price for Monday/Tuesday pick up
Have patience
Research the thread
Patience
Make your own decisions
Patience
Don't moan if you do not get a sale
Patience
Stick to IF sales brags
Patience
Post edited by OoSUPERDANoO on

Comments