The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone else struggling to find a game?

ScottW51
152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Doesn't matter what Ultimate Team gamemode i'm searching, I can't find anyone?

Comments

• PTYBROZZ
    724 posts Sunday League Hero
    it takes some time to find a match, but have in mind not many people have bought fifa 16 and even less have bought early access,so...
  • RadioShaq
    15602 posts Moderator
    Xbox one has the lowest pop besides pc and its still early access.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17267 posts World Class
    Pretty sure the servers are dodgy just now, can't play online friendlies or pro clubs
  • nickmack
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can't even Sync data to get into FUT. Other games are affected as well, so could be an XBone issue
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    I'm still downloading/installing the early access, I don't intend to play it until the weekend, I'm probably not the only one. I didn't want to use up my 10 hours then go back to FIFA 15.... Hoping if I start it late enough I can run straight from the trial to the full game.
  • ScottW51
    152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not been able to get a game for about two hours now, reset my internet a couple of times and it hasn't helped. I'm also div 7, so don't know if that's what's causing the issue.
  • Hippyboy6
    16906 posts World Class
    ScottW51 wrote: »
    Not been able to get a game for about two hours now, reset my internet a couple of times and it hasn't helped. I'm also div 7, so don't know if that's what's causing the issue.

That's probably an issue as I don't think many can get to division 7 in 10 hours. Taking into consideration the time to get a team set up & the lure of the drafts. It's got to be 14-20 games to get promoted twice, 20 mins per game.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    You have the full game and I swear access and full game people couldn't match. Correct if I'm wrong
  • I had this problem earlier, when I searched for a game it wouldn't actually come up searching for game........ It would just spin in corner then say no opponents found, after about 20 goes it started working and has been fine since,