How do you trade?

Terminator
8655 posts League Winner
I've been trying to trade with silver BPL players, how about you?

Comments

• intoTheSun
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Made 2k profit on zuculini , thats it :(
    How much u have now ? And with what players u exaclly trading?
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    intoTheSun wrote: »
    Made 2k profit on zuculini , thats it :(
    How much u have now ? And with what players u exaclly trading?

I have 9.2k
    Trading with fast BPL Players. Preferably silver.
  • Kay83
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any idea which player is going hot in trading?
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Kay83 wrote: »
    Any idea which player is going hot in trading?

Nope
  • I have 10k, i started with silvers and then with SHAW. Its amazing how people buy that card, maybe because his pace and defense! try it..
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    AgusFco9 wrote: »
    I have 10k, i started with silvers and then with SHAW. Its amazing how people buy that card, maybe because his pace and defense! try it..
    Thanks, will try it out!
  • through investments. players are cheap as of now. try and buy a decent player for cheap. wait til the game comes out and within a week of that prices should increase. e.g ive bought schweinsteiger for 12k. he should increase in price (double) due to rating, league and club
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    through investments. players are cheap as of now. try and buy a decent player for cheap. wait til the game comes out and within a week of that prices should increase. e.g ive bought schweinsteiger for 12k. he should increase in price (double) due to rating, league and club
    Bought Guerron for 6.7k and Sinclair for 4.3k, is that good?
  • its not a risky method. it depends how the market plays out in the first week or 2 of the release. you should make your money back if you dont make profits.
  • idealy this method needs high rated players, who are in a popular league. it also helps if their stats suit the game. so pace isnt really key. its mainly physical and passing. so cm and cdm is a good position to invest in. good players currently arent to expensive either.
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Thanks on the advice
  • Do you guys think the regular buying NIF players of the current week Informs? Last year it worked a treat as most players tripled in price during the week they were out of packs.