Somebody please explain something to me

K.Nasa
17 posts Last Pick at the Park
Ive just tried the NBA 2016 demo.....

Why does it look and feel a million times better than FIFA 16?

The graphics and attention to detail are far superior to any FIFA game i have ever played.

Why have EA put so much more effort into their NBA franchise?

I literally dont want to buy FIFA 16 now because EA didnt put anything new into it and it seems that its because all their work went into NBA.

Thanks for any info guys

Comments

• IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    Less than a fifth as many players to create and work with.
  • So much more work has to go into fifa due to the size of the player base.

With NBA 2016 you are a lot closer to the players so you can see more detail than you would on a football player.
  • Vivvid
    568 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lights at night in FUT Seasons, no matter which stadium, are horrible and i mean horrible, as if you were playing at your local Club's stadium
  • Fumbler
    2509 posts Fans' Favourite
    K.Nasa wrote: »
    Ive just tried the NBA 2016 demo.....

Why does it look and feel a million times better than FIFA 16?

The graphics and attention to detail are far superior to any FIFA game i have ever played.

Why have EA put so much more effort into their NBA franchise?

I literally dont want to buy FIFA 16 now because EA didnt put anything new into it and it seems that its because all their work went into NBA.

Thanks for any info guys

They have completely different teams working on those games. It's not like they devoted less time to FIFA so that they could spend more time on NBA.

Plus, they're a nothing still for basketball games. 2k owns the basketball market these days. They're trying harder I guess to win some people back.
  • SkylinePS
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    NBA is a sports game too but the pitch and player databse are much smaller. Also grass is much harder to do then the basketball floors.
  • willdarko
    1102 posts Professional
    2k > Live
  • K.Nasa
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ok thanks for info folks