The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

They need to do something about Offline

Big Matty T
2638 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2015
I'm playing an offline FUT draft...game is against Hamilton (a 60 ovr rated team)

And they pinging the ball around to the tune of 90% pass completion

Most of it around the back mind you, but how is this supposed to be fun?

World class btw...not even talking legendary or ultimate

Comments

• Fab
    19176 posts World Class
    u made them world class didnt u
  • Big Matty T
    Yea so what? In past years I've played legendary and Ultimate regularly

This is absurd tho
  • Big Matty T
    Now a professional fut draft

One game against deportes Tolima (who?) on you guessed it...world class

They have 95% pass completion...no one thinks this is a problem?
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    I played Leyton Orient on FUT draft on world class, its easy just hunt them down and they eventually make a mistake.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    One thing i didnt understand about the offline draft was this - I played semi pro to guarantee my free draft would get me a nice pack bonus - Every round until the final i won 6-0-8-0-10-0 then when i got to the final exactly the same difficulty - They were doing things that i hadnt seen legendary do last year and they felt 10x harder to beat than all the other 3 matches
  • Big Matty T
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    One thing i didnt understand about the offline draft was this - I played semi pro to guarantee my free draft would get me a nice pack bonus - Every round until the final i won 6-0-8-0-10-0 then when i got to the final exactly the same difficulty - They were doing things that i hadnt seen legendary do last year and they felt 10x harder to beat than all the other 3 matches

Are u sure it was the same difficulty? It fluctuates throughout the 4 games
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Uberman656 wrote: »

Are u sure it was the same difficulty? It fluctuates throughout the 4 games

Checked before every game and it said semi pro every time :|
  • Lord Helton
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The passing around the back is very frustrating, especially when they pull out an unexpected lob through ball straight to the attackers... definitely feels like the difficulty fluctuates, 3rd match against a random turkish league team was much more difficult than my 4th match against valencia.
  • Robocat
    581 posts Sunday League Hero
    They are f****** with the sliders again. Cant program decent ai so messing with the sliders is the only way they have to change up the ai but in the end every match will be the same barca 90 percent possesion,8 defenders in the box crapfest
  • Qualitehhh
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    lost against Oxford they took the ball in my corner on 80 mins and I just sat there laughing. online draft is the way forward
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    The passing around the back is very frustrating, especially when they pull out an unexpected lob through ball straight to the attackers... definitely feels like the difficulty fluctuates, 3rd match against a random turkish league team was much more difficult than my 4th match against valencia.

it says games can be one difficulty above or below what you selected. let's say you picked pro difficulty. some games could be semi pro and some could be world class
  • Big Matty T
    Qualitehhh wrote: »
    lost against Oxford they took the ball in my corner on 80 mins and I just sat there laughing. online draft is the way forward

Yea it is horrific...games are supposed to be fun EA
  • Edu
    6796 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa 16 the players look smaller and there are are more spaces to pass the ball and the ground passing is so accurate.
    The best ways is plays 5 atb and let them pass the ball far from your box.