Improve or remove

DannyUK
411 posts Sunday League Hero
If your not going to improve pro clubs then please remove it. This is the game mode I mainly play but if it is going to be the same year after year then there is no point in keeping it as everyone can just stick to Fifa 15. We will really see how much people are concerned about it if you remove it and watch the sales decline, not massively but enough to put a dent in the profits. I'd be quite happy to pay in game money for things in pro clubs to make things better like FUT but for it to stay the same year after year is pointless and very frustrating especially the AI and lack of items/additions to the mode.

Comments

• I strongly agree with you. If they're not going to improve it, lots of people will surely not buy their product. I honestly played FIFA mainly for the pro clubs only. I have no idea why they keep taking away features from it rather than putting in some ideas.

Pro clubs could be the best game mode ever, if only EA listens to the community.
  • Longpants
    61 posts Park Captain
    Well at least the replays after a goal has been brought under control. That was ridiculous in 15 (watching 4 replays from different angles then watching the a55hole walk all the way back to the center circle for kickoff).
  • moist
    78 posts Park Captain
    You couldn't choose better words to describe the awful feelings we all have in my club after playing some matches in Fifa 16 Pro Clubs.

And sadly our fears became reallity: Classic pitbull defense still here, magic stamina, 80% of low passes that directly goes to the feet of the opponent team, high pressure that turns our players in semi-static monkeys walking in the pitch, nonsense fouls against us, forgiven red card fouls against opposites, and all the rest of stuff that broke our nerves in Fifa 15.

Please, EA, kill Pro Clubs definitely. There is no reason for you to keep it, and there's no reason for us to play it.

Or better, work on it, put it some extra paid features if you want (FUT style, I mean), and create the most perfect virtual soccer game mode...

... yes, I know what you're thinking, and please, don't laugh so loudy.
  • AmBlFarhan
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA GIVING 0.0 F*KS ABOUT PRO CLUBS SINCE 2012. I HAVE BEEN BANNED AT LEAST 729 TIMES SO FAR IM GETTING CLOSE TO MAKING MY 1000TH ACCOUNT HERE JUST TO POST A THREAD THAT SAYS " PLEASE IMPROVE FIFA PRO CLUBS WE R ON OUR KNEES" EVERY SINGLE TIME I SAY THAT MODS BAN ME CUZ APPARENTLY ITS A POST THAT HAS BEEN SEEN BEFORE .... AND THEY DONT LIKE THE MANNER OF WHICH IT IS SAID IN... IDGAF ABOUT UR MANNER ANYMORE SINCE U DONT GIVE A F*K ABOUT US . THE PRO CLUBS COMMUNITY
  • The Game
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I agree with all of you.
    If EA doesn´t care to improve the mode till FIFA 17 they should remove it completely.
  • I SiR MartY I
    10343 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2015
    Clubs will be removed eventually. We make up less than 1% of the total number of Fifa players apparently so that's why we the mode isn't getting the attention it deserves.

Removing Clubs from 360/PS3 did play a massive part in that though but the less they change the less people return to the mode each year.

If they were to seriously change the mode for the better it would bring a lot of people back to the mode and bring a lot of new players to the mode as well and bring it to life, but, UT is all EA care about. Fifa is becoming FUT with the bare minimum everywhere else.

Not hard to see why when people are putting rage threads up in the UT section of spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars ( one guy spent $700 over the course of 2 hours) on UT packs.

People buy this game to just play Pro Clubs but after release, EA earn nothing from those players, they earn nothing from Clubs so we don't get the treatment UT players do.

If they added packs in Clubs like a 50% pro for £5, or boot packs for £1.99 or the ability to use custom kits and crests in your club for £3.99 they would make quite a bit of money because people (myself included) would put money into this mode to see it develop and get the most out of it.

Nowhere else on Fifa can you play a full 11v11 game with 22 guys all on the pitch facing off, that is what football is, its not trading some cards or pumping $700 into a game to pack a good player for coins that in a year will mean nothing.

But in the end, money talks, we could put up a thread and give 100 pages of ideas to EA for Clubs, of course, we're not developers and we don't know how much work it would take to put the ideas into the game with the limited time they have but we could still come up with more than they've put into the game in the last 5 years but none of those ideas would get implemented, instead, we would get more patchy beards and the undercut hairstyle.

The mode we love is dying, EA don't care, a lot of us are losing hope and unless something major is done to the mode ( feels like I've been saying that for the last 5 years, maybe because I have...) then it should just be taken out. Pointless wasting our time when its never going to change and its obvious EA want to push everyone to UT. Gameplay changes aren't enough.

Maybe Konami will put Pro Clubs into their game, they've get an offline Be A Pro that you can take online as well to 11v11 OTP games but no Clubs right now or maybe EA will change Clubs or maybe pigs will fly...be interesting to see which happens first.

Sorry for the long post, bored and in one of those moods :disappointed:
  • DannyUK
    Who is the guy on here that passes the information onto the developers? Is it Rob or something? Can he not let us know if he has passed this information on or has any information for us on this matter? I don't know which person it is on here otherwise I would tag them but they need to tell us because it's starting to feel like we're talking to a brick wall on here.
  • Sh4h_-_7
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    There uselessthey prob read everything on this forums and look and think cba this is whybusinesses fail because what people want they fail on nd what we dont want they keep
  • http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/easports-fifaproclubs

Don't forget to sign this guys.. And spread the word. Thanks!
  • DannyUK
    @Rob I think this is the guy who passes information on.
  • AmBlFarhan
    i got news for u danny . No one reads these threads and sooner or later Mods will Ban u for expressing ur opinion on what should be improved . you do not have the freedom of expressing ur feelings on the site either. cuz mods will ban u eventually just watch sooner or later . just cuz u said pro clubs need to be improved. or they'll close the threads to make sure no one else can agree with u either. Mods think Ea actually give 2 f*ks about them. but the reality is EA doesn't give one f*k about mods either . and so they don't look into these threads and help make our voice more heard to the developer. I live in Vancouver where every fifa has been made. even this one. if I really tried and was forced I will at some point go there just to get some attention for pro clubs . I will eventually since I live that close. literally 7 mins drive from ea Canada main office. its a huge stadium with 4-8 buildings together . but idgaf. Pro clubs wont get anything too much for the next year either cuz of this new fut draft thing. theyre not done s*cking ut players dlcks yet . once they get exhausted they might . but u never know.
  • emperior
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    I prefer if EA would keep it to be honest, it's still the best game mode we have and it gets some sort of improvements when they improve overall gameplay.
    It's still not enough but EA only cares about FUT, they finally decided to improve Career Mode a little after FIFA 15 was the same as 14 so I hope next year it's our turn because we just literally need 10 hours at most of development to get Clubs right, so adding Kit and Badge creator (could also go for FUT) adding ability to create custome league, adding Arena and Skill games for our pro/club, fixing drop-in a little so that outfield players don't go GK and also fixing player height/weight so that not everyone uses 1,72 cm 81 kg players.
    Also removing some stupid traits would be welcome, and adding new ones, why not?
  • nixdrauf
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    If this mode is removed, many people wont play the game anymore.

So better make the little effort and give updates to it. The mode is loved by a highly active part of the community.
  • AmBlFarhan
    nixdrauf wrote: »
    If this mode is removed, many people wont play the game anymore.

So better make the little effort and give updates to it. The mode is loved by a highly active part of the community.

incorrect . UT players do make up majority of the game. but we are also human no matter how less of a population we r . our population is going down year by year simply cuz they don't improve it.
  • nixdrauf
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know a lot of players that only play that mode and wont play other modes. Sure more people play FUT and 1on1 seasons. But thats also because some bad decisions put the brakes at this mode. There still is a big potencial. I like to play WITH other people, not alone only against others. For that this is a great mode.
  • MataOfFact
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why remove it? I'd like them to improve it, but why would you want it removed kid?

• DannyUK
    MataOfFact wrote: »
    Why remove it? I'd like them to improve it, but why would you want it removed kid?
    Why? Because it would force everyone to stick to the previous Fifa and play clubs rather than buy a new game that has the same features. Yes we all want them to improve it but not to keep the same mode in every game to force people to pay more money for the same thing because that is what they're doing.
  • creative
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think FIFA18 will see pro clubs removed, One person's addiction for playing yu-gi-oh can probably make up for the number's lost for removing Clubs. For sure i would not be buying if club's was removed. Honestly dude's i think our best hope's rely on PES making a club's mode rather than fifa improving there's. Tbf I think PES are just as bad as EA for not taking advantage of this situation. The reality is that Konami are just as bad as EA.. they focus on there version of Ultimate team just as much as EA do. We have to accept this is the way games are going. Although i will never understand the hype with ultimate team, It is effectively a footballing ressembalance of pokemon, I enjoyed that when i was 5 years old. I mean the fact that people just spend $$$$$$ to get the best team quicker just defeats the whole object of playing ultimate team which is to slowly create a ultimate team by playing games. There is a dude on twitch called Castro and he just sit's there for hours playing some pokemon trading game rather than actually playing gameplay and he gets like 50,000 viewers, sum's it up. face it, the world is now full of ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • AmBlFarhan
    creative wrote: »
    I think FIFA18 will see pro clubs removed, One person's addiction for playing yu-gi-oh can probably make up for the number's lost for removing Clubs. For sure i would not be buying if club's was removed. Honestly dude's i think our best hope's rely on PES making a club's mode rather than fifa improving there's. Tbf I think PES are just as bad as EA for not taking advantage of this situation. The reality is that Konami are just as bad as EA.. they focus on there version of Ultimate team just as much as EA do. We have to accept this is the way games are going. Although i will never understand the hype with ultimate team, It is effectively a footballing ressembalance of pokemon, I enjoyed that when i was 5 years old. I mean the fact that people just spend $$$$$$ to get the best team quicker just defeats the whole object of playing ultimate team which is to slowly create a ultimate team by playing games. There is a dude on twitch called Castro and he just sit's there for hours playing some pokemon trading game rather than actually playing gameplay and he gets like 50,000 viewers, sum's it up. face it, the world is now full of ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

no matter how much I hate PES . I think you are actually more than 100 percent right about what we should do... just tell pes to make it. I don't think EA are going to improve it either unless UT players stood by our side and gave us a voice.
  • emperior
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    cause FIFA's target audience is 10 years old (I'm reallly 99% sure as my little bro and his friends all play FUT and have from 8 to 12 years) so older people like us are a "minority" and EA can't bother pleasing us with a new feature or two for Pro Clubs because we are "1%" I asked a friend of mine who plays FUT on PS3 last year if he missed Pro Clubs and he said "Wut? What is that?" he also spends many money on fut points - he is the classic EA target audience.

Now how much does it really take to update Pro Clubs? 10 hours? Just really we are asking for kit creator which they had on creation centre (other GOOD feature they removed), we ask for creating our leagues which doesn't take much to add to the game, we are asking for damn arena and skill games for our Pro!!! Does it really take that much to add? They have already all the tools to put it in Pro Clubs, really! All they should do is creating a market for free agents to find clubs and for clubs to find free agents but NOPE, they prefer to make us go to these forums and request on the thread! I'm not asking for economy, stadium creator or other hard to implement features, I'm asking for few easy to implement things! COME ON EA!

@Rob I summon you
  • We need that EA knows how we feel about this, they need to do something to improve Pro Clubs. And do it in a way where we do not have to pay anything, this is not FUT. If they take that model to Pro Clubs then what will they stop them to apply it later to carrer mode and pay for a budget increase.

We pay 60 dlls every year and now we will have to pay more for BASIC things in a game?? This is not mobile gaming. this console/pc, where you pay full price for a game and you expect to have every feature in the game for the price you just have paid.
  • I really wish they would remove this game mode already. I broke down and bought this piece of crap again just because I love the concept of Pro Clubs.

Please remove it so I can just stick with that other far superior game! Thanks!
  • creative
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    We need that EA knows how we feel about this, they need to do something to improve Pro Clubs. And do it in a way where we do not have to pay anything, this is not FUT. If they take that model to Pro Clubs then what will they stop them to apply it later to carrer mode and pay for a budget increase.

We pay 60 dlls every year and now we will have to pay more for BASIC things in a game?? This is not mobile gaming. this console/pc, where you pay full price for a game and you expect to have every feature in the game for the price you just have paid.

Yeah thats the thing, We are paying for a game not even worth the money as a base game nevermind paying for thing's after purchasing the game's, Even shopto's review says something around those lines,

I quote

"Not really enough on offer to justify a new version"

And thats coming from a company trying to sell the game.
  • moist wrote: »
    You couldn't choose better words to describe the awful feelings we all have in my club after playing some matches in Fifa 16 Pro Clubs.

And sadly our fears became reallity: Classic pitbull defense still here, magic stamina, 80% of low passes that directly goes to the feet of the opponent team, high pressure that turns our players in semi-static monkeys walking in the pitch, nonsense fouls against us, forgiven red card fouls against opposites, and all the rest of stuff that broke our nerves in Fifa 15.

Please, EA, kill Pro Clubs definitely. There is no reason for you to keep it, and there's no reason for us to play it.

Or better, work on it, put it some extra paid features if you want (FUT style, I mean), and create the most perfect virtual soccer game mode...

... yes, I know what you're thinking, and please, don't laugh so loudy.

They don't care because there are no paid features like fut
  • MaximSVK
    70 posts Park Captain
    How do you guys know that Pro Club players take up less then 1% ? Is that cannon or just a guess ? I don't feel like that's the case.

Also, why should EA remove clubs ? They know they will loose some people from buying the game so why would the do that if making the mode is very low cost ?

Lastly, don't blame EA, blame all the fools who play UT and spend they're money on it. Personally I would do the same thing on EA's position because it's great business.
  • Puffascruffowitz
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'll chip in but I agree that it's a waste of time at this point and I think we're fighting a losing battle. I would GLADLY pay for things in Pro Clubs. I'd probably spend up to 100 bucks on pro club related items if that meant the advancement of the mode.

UT to me is a waste. I get sad when I see how its popularity continues to grow because it further cements EA in their absolute neglect of everything else. I never thought the day would come when I give up clubs but it might be coming soon.

Between the lack of ANY attention to the mode and now my pro and many others pros accomplishments being reset the time many of is give up on clubs is getting closer. When that happens, EA, just know that I will never purchase another EA product again. This is coming from someone who has spent thousands over the years on your games
  • DannyUK
    MaximSVK wrote: »
    How do you guys know that Pro Club players take up less then 1% ? Is that cannon or just a guess ? I don't feel like that's the case.

Also, why should EA remove clubs ? They know they will loose some people from buying the game so why would the do that if making the mode is very low cost ?

Lastly, don't blame EA, blame all the fools who play UT and spend they're money on it. Personally I would do the same thing on EA's position because it's great business.

Well I never said 1% but if you want an idea go look at how many people are online at 1 time over a few days and compare it with other modes and you'll see what we're talking about.

They will remove it eventually to focus more on other modes like FUT, it might not be about cost of making or improving Pro Clubs but more of time and management of it when they have other priorities.

Yes lets not blame EA, the maker of the game who has focused on 1 mode over another, lets blame all those kiddies who spend their parents money in FUT.