India and China in FIFA16 - More money for EA ?

A_BAR
21 posts Last Pick at the Park
China national team (men and women) are added to FIFA16. EA will see a huge jump in user base which means more money for EA as well. Hopefully in FIFA17 we will get more leagues licenses then.
Any views on this ?

Comments

• Iceland was the second team to qulify for UEFA European Championship 2016. Ranked 23 third in FIFA world ranking. Will probably be top 20 team on the October list.
    Higher than France, Russia, Mexico, USA, Scotland, Turkey, Sweden, Greece etc... and China ranked 84 and India ranked 155. EA Step it up!
  • And... Iceland is NOT Included.
  • China - Fifa ranking 84 - population 1.357 billion
    India - Fifa ranking 155 - population 1.252 billion
    Iceland - FIFA ranking 23 - population 325 thousand

Yebb more game sold! in China and India :smile:
  • BLaZiNgSPEED
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    The mens Chinese National Team were in the FIFA series for years now!
    I can't remember since when. But every FIFA game I've played over the last 7+ years has had the China National Team as far as I can remember. So nothing new here. The only thing new is the Chinese Women's National Team added this year for FIFA 16.

The sales won't be boosted by much just because the Chinese Women's team will be in the game...
  • A_BAR
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    The mens Chinese National Team were in the FIFA series for years now!
    I can't remember since when. But every FIFA game I've played over the last 7+ years has had the China National Team as far as I can remember. So nothing new here. The only thing new is the Chinese Women's National Team added this year for FIFA 16.

The sales won't be boosted by much just because the Chinese Women's team will be in the game...

China men's national team was not there from FIFA12. The last time they were there was in FIFA11. India was added in FIFA13. So this year the sales is going to be huge since for the first time both India and China national teams are in the game.

• silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2015
    China weren't in last year. India were. They've also added Canada and taken away Korea.