With the new and wide price-ranges, there should be plenty of opportunities in IF-Trading.
The method works by a large amount of cards being placed on the market at an inflated price. It relies on lazy buyers who use the console (not proven) who do not take the time to search for the lowest price on players. They search the market and see all the players up at a set price and buy a player, thinking that must be his going rate. There are plenty of theories on why this works, but that's the one i'm going with! Remember, prices are guidelines, we don't want to be a part of a price-fixing scheme!
- Please do not argue with each other! The thread will be locked if this occurs.
- Remember that undercutting will be your loss in the end.
- Buy times will be discussed in the thread i'm sure. I propose a buy within a percentage of the lowest range. Something like, do not buy cards unless they are within 5% of their MIN.
- Stick to 8-10 cards. No more no less. Do not put all your eggs in one basket where possible incase there is an unexpected crash or complication with a player. He get's a SIF etc...
- When you sell a card, replace it with another where possible. Remember to post a picture of your profit. It keeps morale high. This keeps others up to date on sale prices and also helps others who may not have had a sale yet.
- As stated, this relies on a modicum of luck. This is not a quick flip method for making coins and does require some patience/faith. So do not start this method if you cannot spare the coins. Sales may come in the first hour, they may require a few days. This is not an exact science but it does work. Prices tend to rise because the number of a single IF-card on the market will decrease over time. Don't expect your IF cards to sell, if they are still in packs.
- Chem Cards and Position changes are not required but MAY help with a sale. I would also advise to buy fresh cards for attacking players but it is NOT necessary.
- Buying too high will reduce the profit margins and make discard-buys more difficult.
- Above all, respect one another.
- This method is great if you give it some time. It's not a quick-flip method!
If you came in here because you badly need the coins and want a quick profit, this is not for you.