Which console should I get?

Comments

• HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Neither, next gen is garbage
  • Simmo
    3515 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    wrong decision mate.... lets see how you deal with **** PSN service, on **** EA servers.... :D
    Nothing wrong with PSN now...
  • Achillias
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2015
    The Xbox One is actually a great console, Xbox live is more stable, the Xbox One has better media related options, the Xbox One interface is going to look alot better than the one Sony created. Also I prefer the Xbox One controller over the PS4 controller. There will be alot more games coming out on 1080P soon which makes the graphical differences between both consoles marginally. I own both consoles.
  • Simmo
    3515 posts National Call-Up
    Achillias wrote: »
    The Xbox One is actually a great console, Xbox live is more stable, the Xbox One has better media related options, the Xbox One interface is going to look alot better than the one Sony created. Also I prefer the Xbox One controller over the PS4 controller. There will be alot more games coming out on 1080P soon which makes the graphical differences between both consoles marginally. I own both consoles.
    That's all your opinion, you make sound like it's a fact pal
  • Achillias
    110 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Simmo wrote: »
    Achillias wrote: »
    That's all your opinion, you make sound like it's a fact pal
    No you're wrong, its my opinion just like anyone else has an opinion on this board. I never said those arguments are based on facts. Ofcourse it's subjective just like every post in this thread.
  • Striker
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Simple for me, most of my fifa friends are on xbox, I own a PS4 so if they do switch so will I, PS4 will look better, XBL will always be more stable until PSN receives a cash injection. Long story short, it doesnt bother me where I play as long as I play with people I like.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13079 posts Has That Special Something
    wrong decision mate.... lets see how you deal with **** PSN service, on **** EA servers.... :D

PSN works fine for me