Subs:
GK: Thibault Courtois, Chelsea
RB: Nathaniel Clyne, Southampton
CDM: Morgan Schneiderlin, Southampton
CAM: Philippe Coutinho, Liverpool
LM: David Silva, Manchester City
ST, Charlie Austin, Queens Park Rangers
ST: Diego Costa, Chelsea

Last years was released on 30th April, meaning there should be around 2 weeks left to go.
Also, this is my prediction on what I think EA will do, not my personal opinion on what it should be.

Comments

• Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    tumbleweed.jpg
  • MJP
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    As the host of the Premier League lounge I feel you should have an opinion tbh
  • gustav_96_
    354 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looks good tbf! :)
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    Not sure if I'd have Azpilicueta or Ivanovic, but I can't really think of any alternatives.
  • Sloosh
    6753 posts Big Money Move
    terrible picks
  • MJP
    Coops wrote: »
    Not sure if I'd have Azpilicueta or Ivanovic, but I can't really think of any alternatives.
    Bertrand should be in over Azpilicueta in my opinion, but can't see it happening.
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional
    Can see Rooney sneaking in personally, especially if they get top 4.
  • MJP
    phep wrote: »
    Can see Rooney sneaking in personally, especially if they get top 4.
    Not sure about that, maybe he or Eriksen could make a way in but unlikely right now.
  • Ben
    3377 posts National Call-Up
    For some reason bpl tots just doesn't interest me at all this year....really looking forward to mc tots and rotw.
  • no forster or mingnolet
  • MJP
    no forster or mingnolet
    Mignolet doesn't deserve it, the two spots will be between Courtois, De Gea, Forster and Lloris. Not sure Forster would get in.
  • MJP
    Ben wrote: »
    For some reason bpl tots just doesn't interest me at all this year....really looking forward to mc tots and rotw.
    Austin and Kane will be nice cheap-ish cards, think the price ranges will make a lot of the players really accessible this year.
  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks right to me, except maybe Coutinho. And Costa to start and Aguero on the bench, although that's nitpicking.
  • Mignolet will probably be CS leader tho
  • MJP
    Ortez wrote: »
    Looks right to me, except maybe Coutinho. And Costa to start and Aguero on the bench, although that's nitpicking.
    Don't really like Coutinho either, but his POTY nomination will mean he's a definite for this.
  • MJP
    Mignolet will probably be CS leader tho
    Overall performance levels won't be near the others though. Considering he got dropped earlier in the season etc.
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Eriksen could sneak in maybe, would love to see that card (only a very small chance now probs)
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    Azpi out for Bertrand is the only change I would make. Maybe both in and Clyne not included as he will already have a TOTS card from the MC TOTS so EA go for someone else on the bench.
  • MJP wrote: »
    Mignolet will probably be CS leader tho
    Overall performance levels won't be near the others though. Considering he got dropped earlier in the season etc.

got a feeling he will make it in knowing EA, other than tht everything seems quite right nice job man!!, got a prediction for other leagues I always love looking at predictions
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    Hendo has had a better season than matic and morgan
  • ryan217
    2889 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ben wrote: »

Same but that's probably because it'll be the first prem TOTS not to feature a welsh player since FUT started.
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    What's your rationale behind labeling Sanchez as a RW?

PmmXorY.png
  • MJP
    @JohnChelle recent form may hold him back, would like it though.

@michael1595 don't watch any other leagues enough to form an opinion really, there's a Bundesliga one though.

@Frankenberry didn't really research enough to realise, guess he'll be LW then.

@BasedStudge no
  • Chelsea
    7244 posts Big Money Move
    What's your rationale behind labeling Sanchez as a RW?

PmmXorY.png

Hazard got a RW card in 12/13 even though he played on the left, because of Bale. Same might happen this year.
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    [quote="MJP;158656"

@BasedStudge no
    [/quote]

:joy:
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    Cazorla will make it.
    Especially ahead of Eriksen. If Eriksen wants to go in, he needs to pick up form till the end of the season or it will be Cazorla and Coutinho.
  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    IMO
    1f6aaba20b4338dbe231d9f3848af0be.png
  • MJP
    A Gamer wrote: »
    Cazorla will make it.
    Especially ahead of Eriksen. If Eriksen wants to go in, he needs to pick up form till the end of the season or it will be Cazorla and Coutinho.
    He has a chance but not sure he's a definite.
  • LAKiM
    1209 posts Professional
    edited April 2015
    no forster or mingnolet

Neither deserve it tbh

And don't see Coutinho making it personally, Cazorla and Eriksen both have been better for me

EDIT: Fellaini? What are you on :lol:
  • nybo90
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Greed378 wrote: »
    IMO
    1f6aaba20b4338dbe231d9f3848af0be.png

Maybe too many United players. De Gea is a lock but the other three has only played good in half of the season.
    In my opinion Cesc and Matic has been better than Ander Herrera and Fellaini. Their first half of the season was way better.