Changing region.

Solomace
460 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi peeps,

If I change my region to the states, can I buy the game early from ea? I've already got £100 in MS points, is this effected?

What's the downside to this? Will I be playing people in the states instead of yorkshire for 3 months.

Cheers.

Comments

• Howiido
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes, If you change your region to the US, You get the game on the same day it release's in the US.

Not sure on the money question.

No, You won't be playing people from the US as you connect to the nearest server to your location.

I can DM you a guide if you're interested in buying it from the US store.
  • Solomace wrote: »
    Hi peeps,

If I change my region to the states, can I buy the game early from ea? I've already got £100 in MS points, is this effected?

What's the downside to this? Will I be playing people in the states instead of yorkshire for 3 months.

Cheers.

Yes you can.
    Yes because you can't transfer your £100 over to U.S..
    There's no downside because that 3 months changing thing is irrelevant. AFAIK it's to do with the region on xbox.com and not on your actual xbox.
    Source : a friend
  • Solomace
    460 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ahh, thanks for the response guys.

Will have to wait for UK then due to my MP being in £.

• Howiido wrote: »
    Yes, If you change your region to the US, You get the game on the same day it release's in the US.

Not sure on the money question.

No, You won't be playing people from the US as you connect to the nearest server to your location.

I can DM you a guide if you're interested in buying it from the US store.

Can you pm me? Idk how to pm people. i would like a tutorial on it.