Wise to invest now?

Antti
589 posts An Exciting Prospect
With 20k? I could buy De Bruyne for 20k or Otamendi for 11k for example. Seems very low prices

Comments

• Thomas_VibeFM
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    without the coin sellers the player will be cheap,don't expect player prices to be like in fifa 15
  • Antti
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2015
    without the coin sellers the player will be cheap,don't expect player prices to be like in fifa 15
    I'm pretty sure there will still be coin sellers, sadly.

Post edited by Antti on
  • Thomas_VibeFM
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    Antti wrote: »
    I'm pretty surely there will still be coins sellers, sadly.

hopefully now.
  • Bob1432
    1313 posts Professional

Think otamendis price will rise ,as its so small at the moment.
  • Rulistening
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    Antti wrote: »
    I'm pretty surely there will still be coins sellers, sadly.

hopefully now.
    excuse me?
  • allLuckNoSkill
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think its very sketchy to try and invest. For example Castro the streamer was playing today (EA gave him permission) and he was trying to invest or think about investing in some of the big players he bought an aguero for 300k while the rest were like 450-500 by mid day you were seeing aguero drop to like 280 buy out and like 115 bid so i feel like its hard to predict however i feel like coins will be easier to come by so you can try your luck. (castro played a season match coin reward was 1400+ then again i dont know if he was using a catalogue boost so yea)