Fut draft Rewards

Dohva56
250 posts Sunday League Hero
Someone know what kind of reward we're getting on futdraft offline / online?
I saw a guy yesterday who was streaming and he lost at third match and got 3 5K packs as reward
Ea said that u'd get even if you loose a reward that would be equivalent to the 15K you spend but he got exactly 3 5k packs after 2 wins so...
Someone know more about the rewards please?

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Offline I guess?
  • P
    7778 posts League Winner
    edited September 2015
    He lost and got the equivalent to the entry fee. I believe online has better prizes tho. Difficulty level dictates prize level as well.
  • Dohva56
    difficutly level doesnt change the reward it change only the coin rewards at the end of the match
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Dohva56 wrote: »
    difficutly level doesnt change the reward it change only the coin rewards at the end of the match

proof?
  • JT
    582 posts Sunday League Hero
    Offline will be worse than online always has been with seasons and used to be with tournaments
  • Foregone Conclusion
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

proof?

That can't be true. I'd play on beginner every time then and easily get packs
  • Dohva56 wrote: »

Yes it does
  • Dohva56
    It doesnt, the only thing it change is the coins you get after each match, believe it or no
  • Foregone Conclusion
    408 posts Sunday League Hero
    It doesnt, the only thing it change is the coins you get after each match, believe it or no

Prove it then
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite

Prove it then

Developers said this in an interview with futhead
  • Dohva56 wrote: »

I was literally on the draft 20 mins ago.....wen you enter it on the phone app you are greeted with a message....part of it reads the following..

'The level of difficulty you choose determins the level of rewards you receive'
  • Andyomazing
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    slickus wrote: »

Prove it then

Developers said this in an interview with futhead

This is true I also saw this interview
  • slickus

I was literally on the draft 20 mins ago.....wen you enter it on the phone app you are greeted with a message....part of it reads the following..

'The level of difficulty you choose determins the level of rewards you receive'

So you got a message from ea and take that as gospel?
  • Vert
    15493 posts World Class
    well ea made the game
  • slickus
    Vert wrote: »
    well ea made the game

Yes but thats two conflicting stories both from ea lol
  • Goldenjokered
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    Spencer got two 25k all gold packs when he won an offline draft last week.
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some people are ignorant AF. Offline match difficulty changes the amount of coins received after the game, it doesn't lower/raise the prizes.

Stop pulling crap out of your ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • slickus
    IDB wrote: »
    Some people are ignorant AF. Offline match difficulty changes the amount of coins received after the game, it doesn't lower/raise the prizes.

This is what ive heard so far from ea
  • Andyomazing
    374 posts Sunday League Hero

This^^
  • Would greatly appreciate it if the early access people who play the draft mode let us know what rewards they got online or offline, after how many wins and on what difficulty (offline).
  • I've won Pro, World Class, and Legendary Offline FUT drafts and the rewards have been the same each time: 1 Premium Gold Pack and 1 Jumbo Premium Gold Pack. No rare packs for me. Could just be bad luck/random.
  • PrestiL
    76 posts Park Captain
    i just won the online Tournament.

Got 1x normal pack and 1x 12 all rare all player pack
  • WFCBagnall
    78143 posts Moderator
    They are completely random

Ive won it 3 times out of 5 and I've had

50k pack and a 35k pack

3 25k packs

25k pack and 2 15k's

• tjlewis10
    35 posts Park Captain
    Dannyrhino wrote: »
    I've won Pro, World Class, and Legendary Offline FUT drafts and the rewards have been the same each time: 1 Premium Gold Pack and 1 Jumbo Premium Gold Pack. No rare packs for me. Could just be bad luck/random.

Same here... I've won the offline like 3 times... 2 professional and 1 world class and I got the same prizes. 1 Premium Gold Pack and 1 Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2015
    PR3STI wrote: »

Never mind, its been a long day for me...
  • PrestiL
    76 posts Park Captain
    edited September 2015
    PR3STI wrote: »

Never mind, its been a long day for me...

Hmm? was online mate
    Nvm u edited your post before i got there haha :)
  • RadioShaq
    15974 posts Moderator
    I think when you pick the offline difficulty it says it only affects match coins. One would assume online would give better packs but I haven't seen anything from ea.
  • xFATAL
    5034 posts Big Money Move
    JT wrote: »
    Offline will be worse than online always has been with seasons and used to be with tournaments
    Offline professional Dif winner rewards:
    2 jumbo golds and 1 prem gold(J Boateng,Ozil,Shaqiri and Gaya say otherwise.)
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    I haven't tried the draft online yet but by the sounds of it there isn't much difference in rewards between on and offline
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    slickus wrote: »

This is correct