Web App Bug Thread - FAQ Updated 06/10

Comments

• ragesh91
    1222 posts Professional
    What about players who are upgrading to next gen consoles this season? I have been playing for 3 years now on my PS3 but now am switching to PS4. Can you give a definitive answer? Do we need to wait for the game on the console to do trading via web app?
  • natures
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Login Unavailable? Could you please look into why this would occur for my PSN "natures_organics"

I was able to use the web app on previous versions
  • PogBOOM06
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    ranj101 wrote: »
    TheRev wrote: »
    660422b095a992418538929918b4bd0d.png

This error appears to be caused by accounts that are not eligible for web start. We are working on a fix to display better messaging for this.

I've had a FUT club since 12, and I've never engaged in any coinselling, coinbuying, autobuying, or any other illicit manipulation of the transfer market. I am really disappointed that the fix you're working on is the wording of the error message and not my FUT 16 data being verified after how long I have been playing it. This is not good customer service.

Did you play FUT 15 on console? Message me with your gamertag and I will look at your account.

I have exact same circumstances

@FUTWebHelp1 Same here. my PSN: PrOyO12

Post edited by PogBOOM06 on
  • freakedmind
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    @FUTWebHelp1 I can Sign in and it just shows "Loading" forever. Please look into this ASAP guys, it's been like this since yesterday. My gamer tag is freakedmind on PC.
    Post edited by freakedmind on
  • Yoshi
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Yoshi wrote: »
    @Rob @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2

I cannot load the web app as there is a blank screen where I can only see a stadium. I've already signed in to console on EA access and it still doesn't work. Any update?

@Yoshi - Have you tried a flushing your cache or using a different browser? Which web browser are you using (Chrome/Safari/Firefox/etc)?

Here are instructions for clearing cache: Chrome, Firefox

I've tried it on Chrome/Opera/Firefox and cleared the cache on all multiple times. Still nothing.
  • Login Unavailable and I play since Fifa 2012... I'm not happy because I want to open my packs and get free daily gifts and I can't because of this error.
  • PogBOOM06 wrote: »
    ranj101 wrote: »
    TheRev wrote: »

This error appears to be caused by accounts that are not eligible for web start. We are working on a fix to display better messaging for this.

I've had a FUT club since 12, and I've never engaged in any coinselling, coinbuying, autobuying, or any other illicit manipulation of the transfer market. I am really disappointed that the fix you're working on is the wording of the error message and not my FUT 16 data being verified after how long I have been playing it. This is not good customer service.

Did you play FUT 15 on console? Message me with your gamertag and I will look at your account.

I have exact same circumstances

@FUTWebHelp1 Same here

Same for me and I've played fut consecutively each year since fifa 11. The fact that you, @FUTWebHelp1 , can sit there and try to brush off the issue by saying we are not eligible for the web app, even though we've been playing fut for years, is an absolute disgrace. You should be focusing on fixing the issue, not changing the message to say we are not eligible when we are. I'm disappointed in the lack of support you are showing for fans of the franchise that buy your game and play it every year.
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any news on a fix for the issue of not being able to verify fut 16 data? @FUTWebHelp1
  • SevenFCP wrote: »
    Login Unavailable and I play since Fifa 2012... I'm not happy because I want to open my packs and get free daily gifts and I can't because of this error.

Me too... lost gift packs while all my friends get..
  • SebUn21
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    SebUn21 wrote: »
    EDIT: Tried to use BBCode for resize the imgs, but it just doesn't work.

Hi.

I had the same problem of the verifying ps4 account.
    I just had my PS4 last week so I got a borrowed FIFA15 to create the FUT club to get the access to the web app for FIFA16.

Since I got the error, I decided to move forward and use my Xbox 360 account because it said that you can change the persona on the web app but problem is now it doesn't matter what persona I use I will always be redirected to the 360 team. Is this an error? Did I do something wrong? Will I ever get access to my PS4 team on the web app? Would this be just because it cannot verify and then it sends my back to the 360 team?

Ideas?

Thank you, guys!

From your description it sounds like the the PS4 may not qualify for web start this year. If you believe the PS4 account should qualify, try this: log in/out FUT 15 of console, clear browser cache and log in to the we app again.

Here are instructions for clearing cache: Chrome, Firefox

Done, @FUTWebHelp1. Also tried in a total different computer, and have the exact same problem. It will always load the 360 team.

I've seen that there's people with the same problem with accounts a lot older than mine, so I woud guess that it shouldn't be a creation date problem, right? Why would my account not qualify? Are there any restrictions? Will I get all the gifts I'm missing? I've been playing since 2010, in a different console, so It would be nice touch to have that in consideration since the Origin/EA account is the exact same, right?

Thank you!
  • My FIFA 15 club is EST 2011 but when going on FUT on the early access my club is new! no returning player packs or nothing!
  • The web app is telling me that its not available for trial users and to buy the game. but i did buy the game. I was playing fifa 15 as part of ea access. any ideas?
  • mlbmatt20
    64 posts Park Captain
    I am unable to access the Fifa 16 web app because it is saying the login is unavailable. this doesn't make sense because i played Fifa 15 up until TOTY's came out and have well over 150 games played. I am able to access the web app on a different persona although i played very little games on it and am unable to access it on my main persona. PS4 by the way
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite

Why aren't they eligible? My 2011 account comes up with this and ive played every year onwards and had over 200+ games on each UT
  • Airwokker
    77 posts Park Captain
    StaticVG wrote: »

Why aren't they eligible? My 2011 account comes up with this and ive played every year onwards and had over 200+ games on each UT

I had this problem before and played since 13 on various platforms. I switched to XBOX One late in the FIFA year (July-ish).

• Airwokker
    77 posts Park Captain
    d880c14c555ff38bf89de44ddffff1e0.png

Getting this error now that I've played some on EA Early Access.
  • MBABAX wrote: »
    Club name too short errors..... any issues ?

I have the same.

H72Y30M.jpg
    Clubname too short when it's clearly not. Impossible to get into the web app

Yeah, does anyone know how to fix this? Keeps saying the club name is invalid when clearly it is fine. Definitely a bug
  • SRX
    9 posts Ball Boy
    I've played since fifa14 on ps3 and I have played over 1700 games in Ultimate Team on ps3 AND ps4 in fifa15. I've bought the game for BOTH consoles and have played on both of them. I have pre-ordered fifa16. I have over 300 000 xp. I would say that should get me verified to use the transfermarket on the web-app? Really disappointed by the fact that other users are allowed to get a head-start on me. Been looking forward to the start of Fifa16 for a long time, now that others get a head-start on the finances, I feel like my plans for a good start this year is ruined. Emotionally I just want to withdraw my pre-order and find some other game.
  • LiveArsenal
    1337 posts Professional

So you have to already have the game preordered?
  • TheRev
    293 posts Sunday League Hero

So you have to already have the game preordered?

I had the game pre-ordered and still received that message, so it's something else.
  • romannet
    417 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hi I suggest 2 improvements for mobile app
    1) automatically open keyboard when searchingfor player on the market. I select player name and need to click to box. Would be user friendly to open it automatically
    2) remember last settings on transfare market. When I leave transfere market all selections are gone and always need to fill them again. It is annoying.
    Othersite. App is quite fast and stable so good job
  • mark4push
    82 posts Park Captain
    Airwokker wrote: »

So the support team decides to improve the messages you get for the problem. but not fix te problem.

thnxguys!

this wil help me.
  • I can get into the web app on 1 account but on the other it says 'login unavailable'? Help please
  • st4sh0ut
    831 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Airwokker wrote: »

Same exact thing happened last year and you guys still decided to get EA Access. Smh

• I tried login into the fifa 16 web app, anyway as soon as it asks for my platform, either ps3 or ps4, soon as i select it the centre screen goes black with the stadium still around it and i cant go any further, anyone know a way i can resolve this, much appreciated!
  • I'm stuck on the Getting Started screen, I can scroll along but can't actually get on the actual web app...
  • LOGIN UNAVAILABLE:
    Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    I can get into the web app on 1 account but on the other it says 'login unavailable'? Help please

If you havent used this account in fut 15 or created club lately, you will not be able to get access to web app until game release on your console
  • I still can't get access to the webapp.
    Getting this message;
    Nintey wrote: »
    LOGIN UNAVAILABLE:
    Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ

Could this be because my club got reset after buying coins twice?
  • TheKillers wrote: »
    1bfae505747c2bf0c4e17bd8969eeaa8.png
    Getting this message every time I try to search on the transfer market :(
    Worked fine earlier today.
    Problem is back again