Comments

• daplayaz28
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Monx49 wrote: »
    i keep getting this xbx one acc. add0645da09aff1264903d509794ba3d.png

same issue here, any word on a fix?

• afodor88 wrote: »
    FtOZBTK.png?1

It's like this from yesterday. My account is from 2011 and I played FIFA 2015 all year.

We have entered an issue for this. If this is still occurring for you, were able to get around this by using a different browser.
  • MBABAX
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Could you fix the CLUB NAME ERROR TOO SHORT
  • daplayaz28 wrote: »
    Monx49 wrote: »
    i keep getting this xbx one acc. add0645da09aff1264903d509794ba3d.png

same issue here, any word on a fix?

If you see this screen your account is not eligible for web start this year. You will be able to access the web app after you have created your FUT club on FIFA 16.
  • @FUTWebHelp1

what about the Login Unavailable thing? We´re waiting since yesterday and i cant access the web app :( please help
  • ranj101
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    tevezzz1 wrote: »
    @FUTWebHelp1

what about the Login Unavailable thing? We´re waiting since yesterday and i cant access the web app :( please help

Pls EA, any news on this issue?

• I'm still getting the "Sorry it looks like something went wrong and an unknown error has occured..." issue when searching for players. Is anyone else still experiencing it? And for everyone who has it fixed did it just magically sort itself or did you do anything special?
  • SebUn21 wrote: »
    EDIT: Tried to use BBCode for resize the imgs, but it just doesn't work.

Hi.

I had the same problem of the verifying ps4 account.
    I just had my PS4 last week so I got a borrowed FIFA15 to create the FUT club to get the access to the web app for FIFA16.

Since I got the error, I decided to move forward and use my Xbox 360 account because it said that you can change the persona on the web app but problem is now it doesn't matter what persona I use I will always be redirected to the 360 team. Is this an error? Did I do something wrong? Will I ever get access to my PS4 team on the web app? Would this be just because it cannot verify and then it sends my back to the 360 team?

Just a few caps:

Click to change the persona. You can See my 360 team, since Dec. 2010.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_15_28_a_m.png

Then, I select my PS4 persona. Team from September 2015:
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_15_50_a_m.png

Yes, I'm sure.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_16_00_a_m.png

Nice, it's gonna change and tell me it can't verify my PS4 account...
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_17_48_a_m.png

Aaaaaand it's my 360 team again. Team from Dec. 2010.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_17_59_a_m.png

Ideas?

Thank you, guys!

From your description it sounds like the the PS4 may not qualify for web start this year. If you believe the PS4 account should qualify, try this: log in/out FUT 15 of console, clear browser cache and log in to the we app again.

Here are instructions for clearing cache: Chrome, Firefox
  • RMancini10
    76 posts Park Captain
    Was trading a bit before again but after 20 mins or so the 'Application Error' returned, preventing me from using the market. Is this related to activity as I was searching a lot?
  • 660422b095a992418538929918b4bd0d.png

This error appears to be caused by accounts that are not eligible for web start. We are working on a fix to display better messaging for this.
  • @FUTWebHelp1 i have 2 accounts which i use since fut 2013 and i get the LOGIN UNAVAILABLE Error. Why cant i get on the web app then? :/
  • TheRev
    293 posts Sunday League Hero
    660422b095a992418538929918b4bd0d.png

This error appears to be caused by accounts that are not eligible for web start. We are working on a fix to display better messaging for this.

I've had a FUT club since 12, and I've never engaged in any coinselling, coinbuying, autobuying, or any other illicit manipulation of the transfer market. I am really disappointed that the fix you're working on is the wording of the error message and not my FUT 16 data being verified after how long I have been playing it. This is not good customer service.
  • marcx666
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive been using FUT since 2011, so why wouldnt I be eligible?
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Would you please explain how an account is marked as eligible or not if possible?
    For example, despite having 1500+ hours in FUT 14 I didn't play FUT 15 at all. Could this be the cause I'm not eligible for webapp access?
  • truegunn3r
    10274 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2015
    Nothing seems to be making sense in this thread.

I have two persona's on one email account on the Xbox, which I don't know how I ended up with two in the first place.

Anyways, I have always used one persona since FIFA 10 which is the same as my Xbox gamertag. I have always managed to log into it successfully on my console, web app and companion app during and prerelease of every FUT version in the past.

I have never used the other persona, besides I can't access it on console even if I wanted to as my default one is always recognised by EA.

Why can't I use my main persona to access the web app? I am getting the same message as everyone else that EA could not verify my FIFA 16 data.

Lastly, I am not a coin buyer/seller, was a beta tester of FIFA 16 and a loyal customer who spends thousands of pounds each year on FUT.
  • If it stays like this its all messed up ea side and its not our account fault lol. fkin hell they earn money because of us and cant filter the right accounts lol. fkin hell man
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    For what i can say to you guys is that you wont be able to login to web app if you created account during last days. I am not sure what period is valid here. But if you try to login to the web app from the account you havent used for fut 15 or as i said just created lately, you wont suceed. Have to wait until game release on the console.
  • marcx666
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    duf wrote: »
    For what i can say to you guys is that you wont be able to login to web app if you created account during last days. I am not sure what period is valid here. But if you try to login to the web app from the account you havent used for fut 15 or as i said just created lately, you wont suceed. Have to wait until game release on the console.

Ive had this account for years and used it for FUT 15

• Rob wrote: »
    Viytalic wrote: »
    I get this The web app works perfectly for me in all other areas, however my xbox one account gets told it needs to play FUT 16 through console in order to gain access to the transfer market.
    Any answers for this yet??? I have the same problem.
    02OTSt1.png

You need to do as the image says. Only verified accounts have access to the transfer market right away - this account will need to wait until it's been used on the console.

Verified is when you can have a code sent to you for login right? I have had that for a while now but get this problem. The one explanation I can come up with is I did my verification while I was on PS3 and so it is only being recognized that I have a PS3 verified account but not a PS4 one. I can trade on the PS3 web app and I can get verification to happen when logging into FUT15 on my PS4 so I don't need to re-secure my account but can't trade on FUT16 yet.

I am not too worried about not being able to trade for 5 days because it is a game but I thought I would tell you that your security measure may be blocking people it shouldn't
  • benhoward12
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TheKillers wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »
    1bfae505747c2bf0c4e17bd8969eeaa8.png
    Getting this message every time I try to search on the transfer market :(
    Worked fine earlier today.

Same problem.
    Problem is fixed for me.

Same, Thanks

It has returned :(

• Yoshi
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    @Rob @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2

I cannot load the web app as there is a blank screen where I can only see a stadium. I've already signed in to console on EA access and it still doesn't work. Any update?
  • TheKillers wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »
    1bfae505747c2bf0c4e17bd8969eeaa8.png
    Getting this message every time I try to search on the transfer market :(
    Worked fine earlier today.

Same problem.
    Problem is fixed for me.

Same, Thanks

It has returned :(

Same for me just now, it was working for the last few hours and has just broken again!
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    marcx666 wrote: »
    duf wrote: »

Ive had this account for years and used it for FUT 15

No idea why is that, you could be affected by ricochet due to new restrictions. As i expected I got the anwser only for those who wanted to start on a diffrent account than they played in fut 15/created it during last days/or probably havent played in fut 15(although they played in earlier versions)
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am sure that message with that login unavailable will be changed soon for better clarification what is going on and why is that. This one simply got too many people confused
  • Azablucky
    4307 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015

Why am I not eligible to play? I have played over 100 UT matches on FIFA 15 and that was at the start of the game all the way through. I don't get why I'm not eligible? @FUTWebHelp1
  • TheRev wrote: »

I've had a FUT club since 12, and I've never engaged in any coinselling, coinbuying, autobuying, or any other illicit manipulation of the transfer market. I am really disappointed that the fix you're working on is the wording of the error message and not my FUT 16 data being verified after how long I have been playing it. This is not good customer service.

Did you play FUT 15 on console? Message me with your gamertag and I will look at your account.
  • Ortez
    2502 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yoshi wrote: »

I cannot load the web app as there is a blank screen where I can only see a stadium. I've already signed in to console on EA access and it still doesn't work. Any update?

Same. If anyone can help, please let me know.
  • Yoshi wrote: »

@Yoshi - Have you tried a flushing your cache or using a different browser? Which web browser are you using (Chrome/Safari/Firefox/etc)?

Here are instructions for clearing cache: Chrome, Firefox
  • Azablucky
    4307 posts National Call-Up
    Could you look into my account aswell please @FUTWebHelp1 I have played matches on UT15 but it says I am not verified.
  • ranj101
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TheRev wrote: »

Did you play FUT 15 on console? Message me with your gamertag and I will look at your account.

I have exact same circumstances