Web App Bug Thread - FAQ Updated 06/10

Comments

• Asad97
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aseru wrote: »
    I posted this on a separate thread but haven't gotten a response yet.

I've played almost 100 games now on my console and still can't trade on webapp it's ridiculous.

Anything I can do to rectify this?

I'm getting the message you would usually get at the start of Fifa if you hadn't played on that particular console before. Nothing to do with the maintenance.

DgtV4fr.png

ZR2SQWa.png

As you can see I've definitely played more than enough games

I played over 300 matches same problem, ea know nothing and refuse to fix.
  • Surely can't be that hard
  • Asad97
    Well what do i do? 300 matches in more than enough as my brother only required about 20 matches, and i have an account that works after only 4 matches played. Also i contacted ea advisers like 30 times about this and they could never fix it, all you can do is switch accounts or wait for ea to do something which could take months, as i have been waiting ever since 15 September
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    @Rob Will i ever get my club established date back? I'm level 90 here with a september 2015 club.. people refuse to play me in division 1 and stuff because of that so yeah. You said it'd be fixed didn't you?
  • TheBaldyBuddha
    1447 posts Professional
    Rob wrote: »
    Neb wrote: »
    @Rob Still nothing, club est. date still wrong and no returning user packs, even though you've claimed they should have been received.

On PS4 and still waiting... bug clearly not fixed yet!

A fix went out but didn't fix it for my account either - we're investigating

@Rob been 24 days now since this, no problem pumping extended TOTW's or constant pack offers though guess the profiteering is in full affect, forget the long term customers.

Since ChuBoi left the information stream between EA and their consumer's has dropped.

Ahh look now un-stickied to slip away into the abyss of another issue not resolved hey @Rob

Nothing new with EA
  • @Rob seriously now, can i get my Fut founder status back !? answer us
  • vLaDz
    @Rob Will i ever get my club established date back? I'm level 90 here with a september 2015 club.. people refuse to play me in division 1 and stuff because of that so yeah. You said it'd be fixed didn't you?
  • vLaDz
    Yet another Fifa update for PC and i didn't get my club date back.. @Rob
  • hi @rob erm yeah, id like my FUT founder status back. thanks. but its ok if you keep ignoring me though :) all the best. cool update by the way. keep up the good work.
  • Hello
    I bought Fifa 16 about a week ago and playing since then, but the transfer market is still locked on web app and mobile app.
    When i log into the web app and go to game data it says "No Match History Data found", even if i played more than 15 games.
    Please work on this bugs or i will ask for my money back! It is not the first time i am having trouble with EA games and i am sick of all these bugs!
  • just checking back to see if you had replied @rob :)
  • Moy
    958 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm still waiting to have my start date reset to what it was!
    Any news on this yet?
  • Electro Monk
    1199 posts Professional
    @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 @rob
    1. I played FUT 11, 12, 13 but skipped 14, 15. Bought xbox 1 only to buy 16. i logged in and the established date was 2015 october when i am level 80 with 152,920 FCC. would like to know why.
    2. CANTBID.jpg
    i wasn't able to BIN this. i wasn't able to BID not BIN the card. why?
    3. Not_Found.jpg
    i had ward-prowse card i bought (900 coins) in my squad, but noticed one up for 700 BIN. so i bought them when it was only been up for few seconds (it was 59min XXsec). that's when that message first popped up. since than the message started pop up everywhere (transfer market, squad) why? i filed a case on customer service center but i was only noticed that it will be resolved through 'Special Team' without any specific time frame.
    4. another case i filed on customer service. when playing fifa 16 online there may be 4 parties involved. First my Internet Service Provider / Connection Status - Platform (Xbox 1 Live) - EA server (P2P or server hosting) - opponents Internet Service Provider. i have checked with my internet service provider for ping trace on my computer and made service provider do as well and reset (test result is on another thread i made), contacted microsoft for the server connection test (on platform and through customer service chat) and checked for any penalties(none), contacted EA customer support for connection check (ping trace) and IP trace test check(result is on the other thread i made). the only thing i wasn't able to do was checking the anonymous opponent who changes every time. so after all this and deleteing, re-downloading my xbox account and fifa 16 the lag still exist. why? and extra question is whether the FUT 16 in-game is hosted on one EA server (1 for each platform) located in California?

i may not have bought points and opened packs for EA's profit sake but i consider myself to be loyal customer buying the title. i was hacked in FUT 12 days and my 'Incident'(back in the days it was called like that) was also re-assigned to the that "SPECIAL TEAM". i waited more than 1 month making international phone calls (costed me around 200 USD) and wasn't resolved. but i moved on (but i still have the emails). i'm not sure how much i have to withstand this kind of treatment. please don't repeat the meaningless response and give me some answers and get it fixed.
  • CR7BRUH
    3878 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2015
    When I change persona's on the web app from xbox one to ps4 it still shows me my xbox one account info please help!

@Rob when I change my persona from xbox one to ps4 on the web app, it does not change so i still see my xbox one details.
  • chasepluto
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 @Rob
    Kindly help me. Two players have been stuck in my transfer targets for several days. If i try to remove them it shows there is a error in all three - webapp, mobile app and ps4 console.
    Worse is i am not able to use my transfer targets page on webapp. Because if i try to do something on that page, it asks me to refresh the page. It has really become a nuisance. so please help me.
    my email id - [email protected]
    NI7fvNP.jpg

• TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up
    "Blank Screen (Web App wont load)
    - There will be a proper error message for users in this scenario included in the next update to the app. Unfortunately, this only happens to users who do not have access to the Web App due to bans and club wipes in FUT 15."

I have this problem. I did not receive an email nor did I get an error message. I have access to the companion app and of course can log on and play.

Please give me a solution because I can't comprehend why I would be banned from the web app for about 3-4 days. I have played games on console and used the companion app no problem in that time.
  • Does anyone know why nothing changes on the FIFA web app when you change from a PS3 account to a PS4 account?
  • Can't get past the "getting started" screen in the companion app
  • the persona selector isnt working

• My Online Division Trophies are mostly counted as Single Player mode trophies, why is that? Does anybody know?
  • My Online Division Trophies are mostly counted as Single Player mode trophies, why is that? Does anybody know?
  • still patiently waiting to hear any news on people getting their FUT founder status back.... @rob
  • I am also having the issue where my Established Date is incorrect. Has there been any update on that fix? @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 @rob
  • ChrisLFC
    7094 posts Big Money Move
    Kasap92 wrote: »
    My Online Division Trophies are mostly counted as Single Player mode trophies, why is that? Does anybody know?
    This has been happening to me for 2 years.

• Asad97
    My web app transfer market still not working after playing over 470 matches? @Rob
  • My web app not open, just loop loading and my catalog not work in ps4

my account: buzzrealista
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2

Don't know if anyone posted something similar already but in the past few days I can't access my trade pile on the web app. Whenever I click on a player I get a message telling me to refresh my browser. Already tried deleting my cookies and it didn't help.

7bd8f0dc2c2f4d4e6bb732ad07886c03.gif

Time to bump this
  • Cant list players on the transfermarket on webapp, but I am able to do the other things.
  • Asad97
    Arjanl98 wrote: »
    Cant list players on the transfermarket on webapp, but I am able to do the other things.

Similar thing to me, does it tell you to continue playing on Playstation 4 to unlock transfer market?
  • aseru have you solved this as it has happened to me
    Asad97 wrote: »
    Aseru wrote: »
    I posted this on a separate thread but haven't gotten a response yet.

I've played almost 100 games now on my console and still can't trade on webapp it's ridiculous.

Anything I can do to rectify this?

I'm getting the message you would usually get at the start of Fifa if you hadn't played on that particular console before. Nothing to do with the maintenance.

DgtV4fr.png

ZR2SQWa.png

As you can see I've definitely played more than enough games

I played over 300 matches same problem, ea know nothing and refuse to fix.