Web App Bug Thread - FAQ Updated 06/10

Comments

• Raspu71nG
    62 posts Park Captain
    i get this error.

i played fifa 13 UT and 14 UT, not much fifa 15UTybIwyND.png

• RFC Monje
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I didnt receive any loyalty packs when I usually do, does anyone know why?
  • duf wrote: »
    This is a copy from my thread that i opened. You can close it there

First of all guys lets say that web app and companion app works. I am not going to play on my previous UK account but want to do it on my old EU account this year, and thats where the problems start

I was able to login to both web app and companion app from the account i used in fut 15. No problems with that

I have that login unavailble problem on the EU account i want to use this year. It occure after i have an option to choose wich consol i want to use ps4 or ps3 with listed name of my club from fifa 15.I have to state that for past 2 years i used the Uk one as i lived in the UK, and i logged in to fifa 15 on my old eu account only few days before. But i logged in there, fut worked, all security stuff are created and i also could login to companion app on fifa 15. I have this account from 2010 but until last few days i didint use it before in fut(only earlier offline fifa) as i started fut while being in UK in 2014 and played on the uk account.

I saw many of you got same issues. I believe it can be something with no access to the account that wasnt registered to fut 15 for example to certain point(like someone said beggining of september?). If we clear what is the issue it would be easier to explain that to EA

Happens to me too

• duf
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    What i reckon so far about this error loggin in is that we all have it on accounts that played just minor time in fut 15 or registered there during last dew days.

I would connect it with the message that they will fight with bots and only established clubs can use web app.

It clearly works wrong with us here, bit i would go with that explanation
  • i don t have acess to the web app i don t know i always played fifa in the same console
  • afodor88
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    FtOZBTK.png?1

It's like this from yesterday. My account is from 2011 and I played FIFA 2015 all year.
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    I can load the web app all good, but can't search for players or list players when my friends all can, X360 BTW.
  • Lloydie
    619 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can't switch persona meaning I can't access my PS4 one at all. Can only get on my 360 account.
  • Darlia
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    First it told me my club name that I have used had profanity or something "Old Fartz FC" not that big a deal really, but now it says I have to play FIFA 16 to get access to the transfer market.
    8e915f6f9fe07ee0069a2f68a24116af.png

I have the same thing but it says continue on the Xbox 360
  • ragesh91
    1163 posts Professional
    Transfer market on web app is not available for me in my PS4 profile, although it is enabled in my PS3 one. I don't understand the logic in this. Either I have a verified profile or I do not.
    This is so disappointing considering the fact that I have been buying this game for 4 years now and they still think that I can have a fake account. I don't get it at all. Very disappointed!!
  • Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner
    Getting this every time I log in

fe2d90bccf37f5d6496a80169020b73f.png

My brothers fut account is on the same Origin account as mine, just in case that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance
  • RadioShaq
    15091 posts Moderator
    660422b095a992418538929918b4bd0d.png

I original got the message above until I signed into the ps4 account that worked. When I sign into the xbox persona everything stays like its my ps4 account. My xbox one persona was created july so I might of missed the cut off. I also only played the xbox one account on the vault if that matters.
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MBABAX wrote: »
    Club name too short errors..... any issues ?

I have the same.

H72Y30M.jpg
    Clubname too short when it's clearly not. Impossible to get into the web app

@FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 plz fix! :blush:
  • Transfer market on web app is not available for me in my PS4 profile
  • i was trading when this appears : OOPS! SORRY, IT LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING WENT WRONG AND AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED. PLEASE REFRESH YOUR BROWSER TO RESTART THE APPLICATION.
    And now I can´t search and buy players on market.
  • RSB23
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Same here. Impossible to use the market in PS4. I played in PS3 and PS4, and can make my team for my actual system...
  • AM4N V
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    [Xbox One] My Transfer Market has stopped working, I was on it fine from last night till a couple of hours ago. Now every time I search on the Market it says I have to restart the Web App but even after doing that I still get the message. Every thing else on the Web App is working fine though I can list my players and all its just the Market

Its the same on the companion app too, when I hit search on the market it kicks me off and actually logs me out of my account and I have to re-enter my password every time I want to go back in
  • AM4N V wrote: »
    [Xbox One] My Transfer Market has stopped working, I was on it fine from last night till a couple of hours ago. Now every time I search on the Market it says I have to restart the Web App but even after doing that I still get the message. Every thing else on the Web App is working fine though I can list my players and all its just the Market

Its the same on the companion app too, when I hit search on the market it kicks me off and actually logs me out of my account and I have to re-enter my password every time I want to go back in
    This is the problem ,I´m from PS4
  • LUFC_96
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special

• benhoward12
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    keep getting this message when searching on market, the refresh does not work

ff97874bf61633c949899183f1183623.png
  • Monx49
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i keep getting this xbx one acc. add0645da09aff1264903d509794ba3d.png
  • afodor88
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    afodor88 wrote: »
    FtOZBTK.png?1

It's like this from yesterday. My account is from 2011 and I played FIFA 2015 all year.

So apparently the problem is on Chrome. On internet explorer is working fine.

Isn't the web app supported on Chrome? Or any of you guys have this issue on Chrome?

• Satan the Angel
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AM4N V wrote: »

Same for me @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 please help
  • benhoward12
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    AM4N V wrote: »

Same for me @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2 please help

Same issue

• RMancini10
    76 posts Park Captain
    Ditto ^

Can load web app but can't search. Fixed it before by clearing the cache but now even that doesn't work. Please fix need to get trading if I want that IF Guarin
  • SebUn21
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2015
    EDIT: Tried to use BBCode for resize the imgs, but it just doesn't work.

Hi.

I had the same problem of the verifying ps4 account.
    I just had my PS4 last week so I got a borrowed FIFA15 to create the FUT club to get the access to the web app for FIFA16.

Since I got the error, I decided to move forward and use my Xbox 360 account because it said that you can change the persona on the web app but problem is now it doesn't matter what persona I use I will always be redirected to the 360 team. Is this an error? Did I do something wrong? Will I ever get access to my PS4 team on the web app? Would this be just because it cannot verify and then it sends my back to the 360 team?

Just a few caps:

Click to change the persona. You can See my 360 team, since Dec. 2010.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_15_28_a_m.png

Then, I select my PS4 persona. Team from September 2015:
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_15_50_a_m.png

Yes, I'm sure.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_16_00_a_m.png

Nice, it's gonna change and tell me it can't verify my PS4 account...
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_17_48_a_m.png

Aaaaaand it's my 360 team again. Team from Dec. 2010.
    Screen_Shot_2015_09_16_at_11_17_59_a_m.png

Ideas?

Thank you, guys!
    Post edited by SebUn21 on
  • AM4N V
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    RMancini10 wrote: »
    Ditto ^

Can load web app but can't search. Fixed it before by clearing the cache but now even that doesn't work. Please fix need to get trading if I want that IF Guarin

I tried clearing the cache earlier too but that didnt work for me
  • BraCa
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015

Same here :(
  • Michaelvb86
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pEzEW2q.jpg
    Plz fix
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Tried yet another browser:
    Login Unavailable
    Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ.
    Can someone confirm if this happens just to people not having played FUT 15 and why?
    @FUTWebHelp1 @FUTWebHelp2

Thanks.