Web App Bug Thread - FAQ Updated 06/10

Comments

• I have a stuck player i bought on the web app it shows up as expired under transfer targets but final price is showing up as '0' not the 450 coins i used to win the auction. If i try to 'clear expired' player disappears but reappears shortly after. Tried several hours later still stuck.
    Please fix this I'd rather have my coins back if the card glitched out it feels like I've been punished just for trying to get a cheaper version of a card I already had over a very small profit since i'm now relying on daily gifts to finish building my starter team :(
  • duf
    1675 posts Play-Off Hero
    mdcandel17 wrote: »
    I still can't get access to the webapp.
    Getting this message;
    Nintey wrote: »
    LOGIN UNAVAILABLE:
    Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ

Could this be because my club got reset after buying coins twice?

Surely
  • AM4N V
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    TheKillers wrote: »
    TheKillers wrote: »
    1bfae505747c2bf0c4e17bd8969eeaa8.png
    Getting this message every time I try to search on the transfer market :(
    Worked fine earlier today.
    Problem is back again

Yep just got it as well after getting it yesterday, it was fine between last night and now
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2015
    @FUTWebHelp1 you can't just say you're working on a better messaging to display that we're not eligible for the web start. my origin account has fifa 12, 13 , 14 , 15 and i have played 15 enough to be eligible for the web start yeah. pretty sure most people that have that error have played fifa 15 and did not buy fifa 16 just now on a new account, yet we can't acces the web app :smile:
  • Rnuduh
    6481 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2015
    @FUTWebHelp1 I have played FUT since it was started, (ie FUT Founder) my account has never been in any trouble and now it's saying est Sep 2015 on the early access and I did play FUT 15 on console.
  • StaticVG
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    DdlO37n.png
    hc1BczF.png

what a joke lol
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Now I am being told I can't access the web app because I have the trial version.
    I also didn't get my loyalty packs when I went on UT on the trial.
    Know of anything like that @Rob
  • ikillionaire ii
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kiko_1111 wrote: »
    I can't download the app to my samsung s6 android version 5.1.1...
    Same, says it's not compatible, despite the Web site page saying minimum 4.1
  • I have a stuck player i bought on the web app it shows up as expired under transfer targets but final price is showing up as '0' not the 450 coins i used to win the auction. If i try to 'clear expired' player disappears but reappears shortly after. Tried several hours later still stuck.
    Please fix this I'd rather have my coins back if the card glitched out it feels like I've been punished just for trying to get a cheaper version of a card I already had over a very small profit since i'm now relying on daily gifts to finish building my starter team :(

I have fixed the problem myself turns out the glitch was only affecting the mobile companion app just logged in on my computer and the card was in storage and was able to move it finally.

It would be great if EA could still look into it this though prehaps it's down to mobile app not supporting it but if anyone else has players freezing on mobile then just try this workaround for now.

• Madden
    59 posts Park Captain
    Been on FUT 16 console on the market works fine, came back to web app and it still says i need to play FUT 16 console to use transfer market wtf?
  • Boysie91
    11362 posts Has That Special Something
    Can't search for anything it just kicks me off the web app was fine 5 mins ago as i had been trading for the last hour
  • I did not receive any loyalty packs this year, although I've been playing FUT since 2011 every year. Did receive 2 player packs containing mostly bronze non-trandable players. I'm already lagging behind the people who did receive their 2 gold player packs, how can we fix this problem?
  • HS
    1917 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm having an issue with my web app
    I quick sold a few players and my coins have disappeared. I'm trying to make my starter team. Any help?
  • Joeyalltheseven
    Grexnl wrote: »
    I did not receive any loyalty packs this year, although I've been playing FUT since 2011 every year. Did receive 2 player packs containing mostly bronze non-trandable players. I'm already lagging behind the people who did receive their 2 gold player packs, how can we fix this problem?
    No idea I have had the same problem too. Tbf the packs are usually rubbish so if I don't get them I'll live with that.
  • Grexnl wrote: »
    I did not receive any loyalty packs this year, although I've been playing FUT since 2011 every year. Did receive 2 player packs containing mostly bronze non-trandable players. I'm already lagging behind the people who did receive their 2 gold player packs, how can we fix this problem?
    No idea I have had the same problem too. Tbf the packs are usually rubbish so if I don't get them I'll live with that.

Even quick selling these packages gives you coins to trade with, which are very handy in the beginning.
  • I haven't played since fut 14. So can I access this early access of fut 16?
    It will give me an error message "Sorry, there was an error logging into the FUT Web Application. We were not able to verify your FUT 16 data. Please wait a while and try again by refreshing your browser. For help, please go to EA Answers HQ."
  • ItsMichael1996
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just get a blank screen with the stadium in the background, changed browsers, cleared everything, changed computer, no fix
  • Kiko_1111 wrote: »
    I can't download the app to my samsung s6 android version 5.1.1...
    Same, says it's not compatible, despite the Web site page saying minimum 4.1
    Same for me with samsung s6 edge
  • Joeyalltheseven

Even quick selling these packages gives you coins to trade with, which are very handy in the beginning.
    I forgot about that, very good point
  • I'm still unable to search for players without the client saying there's an "unknown error", any ideas of when there will be a fix?
  • I have preordered the game through the Xbox one live store , and have played approximately 30 games on FUT 15 on XBox One, I am playing right now through the EA Acess and already created my security answer but I am still unable to use the web app, it asks me to buy the full game even though I already done that.

Please help @FUTWebHelp2 @FUTWebHelp1
  • this is all i get been trying to get into it for two days now :|

6f1b4f5c7387190d3260a41ec5404b92.png

• RedDevil123
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm getting a message telling me I am logged in elsewhere. I am not logged in elsewhere though, I was on console about 15 minutes ago but had problems with that too so turned it off. I exited the game properly and even unplugged the xbox to be sure.
  • xkembz
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2015
    After logging in, giving a team name and answering the secret question the web app is displaying an error message asking me to go on FIFA 12 and create my ultimate team there. This is very strange as I already have an existing team on FIFA 15 on Xbox One. Anyone else had this issue and solved it please ?
  • Can we get some kind of update on the verification issue? Unless I have missed it it hasn't been addressed anywhere in this thread and it seems a very common problem.
  • afodor88
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    this is all i get been trying to get into it for two days now :|

Try to log in to a different machine. By doing this you'll be prompted with the Secret Question message and you'll be able to log in.

This is the only way you can log in. If you'll close the browser and try to open the web app again, it will not work anymore... it will work only when you are prompted with the secret question message.

Try also on internet explorer. It might work without being asked the secret question.
  • afodor88 wrote: »

Try to log in to a different machine. By doing this you'll be prompted with the Secret Question message and you'll be able to log in.

This is the only way you can log in. If you'll close the browser and try to open the web app again, it will not work anymore... it will work only when you are prompted with the secret question message.

Try also on internet explorer. It might work without being asked the secret question.

Are you sure about this? Bcos i've been having the same problem.
  • Can we get some kind of update on the verification issue? Unless I have missed it it hasn't been addressed anywhere in this thread and it seems a very common problem.

It kind of seems like they ignore the fact that some loyal customers don't get the full fifa16-experience while others do. It kind of seems like they wait for the full launch without verifying the customers who have wrongfully been kept out of the full web-launch in one way or the other and hoping that it will be forgotten.
  • afodor88 wrote: »

cheers dude this worked a treat on IE B)
  • when i try to access, i have this problem; how can i fix it?5tMFzL.png