FIFA 16 Pro Clubs Bug Report

Comments

• 1. I was playing pro clubs i wasnt the captain after the game finished the untucked short accomplishment popped up
    2. I played another one i didnt realise my pro was 81 with 1% of accomplishments
    3. I had an 87 st and 89 cam i worked hard for all those accomplishments hope you will restore my pro how it was before i dont wanna do it all over again
  • pro clubs accomplishments reset to zero
    Issue Details: Reset after around 50 games, lost down from 86 striker (finisher) to 81
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs
    Platform: playsttion 4
    Region: S. America
    Gamertag: RodrigoNakada
    Date & Time: 9:20pm ET 15 October 2015
  • jefehobbs
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2015
    I am so crushed by this...as everybody here knows, pro player mode online vs. other real/live users is very competitive. Working hard and getting an edge on ball skills, mental/physical or whatever helps your style is what's it's all about...but, just to get wiped clean? We wouldn't spend the time to post about this in some dorky gamer forum if we didn't love this game to start with--is there a fix? Umm..."help?"

All accomplishments re-set to 0/X and, it boils down to hours and hours of slogging through 100+ games before any useful accomplishments are accumulated, i.e. playing hours with a lethargic, low-rated player until you build him up...lost. I've already had to deal with losing my FUT coins, but hard re-setting my online pro is a killer :/

So much ouch.

User "jefehobbs"

Issue Summary: pro clubs accomplishments reset
    Issue Details: accomplishments reset
    Game Mode: pro clubs
    Platform:Xbox one
    Region: Western North America/U.S.
    Gamertag/Origin ID (please state which one): jefehobbs gamertag
    Date & Time: 10/15/15 approx 6:30pm Mountain Time

Update: I think it's time to chalk this up as a loss; it's useless to try and pick an overall rating that would be acceptable to be restored to, as the player rating changes when you switch positions, and who could honestly remember factually which accomplishments they had unlocked, which also contributes to your overall rating as well as effectiveness on the field.

And let's not forget...what about the boosts from catalogue items (paid for with FCC)??

I'm not jumping on a bash-EA bandwagon here, this is just a tough glitch in a very complex gaming system...but please, START COMMUNICATING. Overall, this is a supportive community, but hiding in the sand on this issue is flat disrespectful. I'm reading in other topics about users emailing the CEO and then posting what smidgen of information they learn in this forum to help other users...I mean really, this is not our job. Your P.R. is either jetting the south of France or simply doesn't exist. Grrr.
    Post edited by jefehobbs on

• Issue Summary:Lost all my progress on PRO CLUBS (acomplishment reset)
    Issue Details: After a normal Pro clubs mach, my team left the wating lobbie for next match....and I didnt leave...a match was found but it bugged so after this i gor acomplishment reset)
    Game Mode:PRO CLUBS / Virtual PRO
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PC Origin
    Region:Brazil
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): galoucura-melt
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):09/15/2015 23:00 PM
  • Issue Summary: Pro Clubs Accomplishments Reset to Zero
    Issue Details: "I was a 90 CAM with 94% CAM accomplishments completed (Ball Skills 23/24 - Defense 14/20, Mental 26/32 , Passing 24/24, Physical 57/61, Shooting 50/51, GK 24/32)
    This happened after a game that the captain quit and everyone returned to the lobby. When the captain quits and players are automatically returned to the lobby without quitting the progress of the player are not shown and the player must leave the lobby and come back. I did not leave the lobby and did not notice that my player is not a 90 CAM at the moment. During the next game after a few minutes I got an accomplishment that I had before for completing 10 short passes and I was very confused! When I returned to the lobby my player was an 82 or 83 CAM!!! This had happened to a friend of mine and I knew right away what happened and I was a victim of a bug that was not fixed over the past few weeks that the game has been released. PLEASE HELP ... "
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4
    Region: Eastern United States
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): JUVE1987ADP
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 10/15/15, 11:00 PM EST
    Issue Details: Reset after around 124 games, lost down from 88 CAM (finisher) to 82
    Platform: playsttion 4
    Region: S. America
    Gamertag: HP_ALVARO-FAC
    Date & Time: 11:00pm ET 15 October 2015
  • Issue Summary: Pro Clubs Accomplishments reset to zero.
    Issue Details: CAM was at 86 overall before my player got reset to 81.
    Game Mode: Pro clubs
    Region: North America - Western USA
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN J2671LA
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 9:20PM PST 10/15/2015

• Issue Summary: Pro Clubs Accomplishments reset to zero
    Issue Details: When i carry on a pro club match my pro was 79, instad of 89.
    After i began a new match it only became 83. My Level was at 89ZOM with 177 games i have got 75% of the Accomplishments. That is more than 50 hours gaming which is now lost!
    Platform (Xbox 360/PS3/PC): PC
    Region: Europe
    Gamertag: FatsaliUmut
    Date & Time: 14th October 2015 at 19:00 UTC (Berlin -Germany)
  • Gilbert0414
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Issue Summary: accomplishments reset back to zero
    Issue Details: around 40%accomplishments unlocked then reset back to zero now not unlocking
    Game Mode: Pro Club FIFA 16
    Platform PS4
    Region: Canada (NA)
    PSN id: Gilbert0414
    Date: 10/16/2015 , around 01:00 am EST
    Post edited by Gilbert0414 on
  • Issue Summary: accomplishments reset back to zero
    Issue Details:65% accomplishments unlocked then reset back to zero now
    Game Mode: Pro Club
    Platform PS4
    Region: western N america
    PSN ID: espresso_q8y
    Date & Time 10/14 18 00:10 GMT +6
  • Issue Summary: Pro Accomplishments reset
    Issue Details:My accomplishments were reset to zero
    Clubname: FC Sixtyeight
    Platform : PS4
    Region: Germany - Europe
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): PSN : Saint-Rich
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 16/10/2015 at 23:40 (UTC+1)

I was mf at 88 now im at 80. Thats so sad.
    Please help me :'(
  • :neutral:

Issue Summary: Pro Accomplishments reset
    Issue Details: My accomplishments were reset to zero
    ORIGIN ID: RELAXE--600
    Date & Time: 01/10/15 18:20 GMT +3
  • yesterday evening happend the same .
    The first on 14. Oktober from 91% to zero ( 1%) . Yesterday reset antother time, After again 5 games, and i wasn´t the C. From 3% dwon to 1% .
    Player is combinaned as ZOM.
    try to solve this matter asap for every one. THX
    Issue Details: My accomplishments were reset to zero, i've played over 450 matches my overall was 91, i was top 58 around 90% of my accomplishments and now i have nothing, i want my stats back, my ranking everything i paid for this game and it is not fair to us, we want you to give us a fix for this, a patch a fix, an update we dont care we need solutions, what's wrong with your servers and your broken . fix this issue
    Platform PS4
    PSN ID: XykAriO
  • Issue : My accomplishments have been reset ( 51%)
    Game Mode: ProClubs
    Platform: PC
    Time: 21:00 MSK
    Origin : zdarovabratishka
  • mattcarr71
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Isue Summary: Pro Accomplishments reset
    Issue Details: My accomplishments were reset to zero even though Ive played 47 games now and had a pro rating of 85
    ORIGIN ID: mattcarr71
    Date & Time: 15th October 2015 at 22:30 (UTC +1)
  • My online pro was reset from 87 - 4 star skill moves at CAM to 83 - 3 star skill moves.
  • NITRO_x1904x
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2015
    Issue Summary: accomplishments reset back to zero
    Issue Details:71% accomplishments unlocked then reset back to zero now not unlocking
    Game Mode: Pro Club
    Platform PS4
    PSN ID: NITRO_x1904x
    Date & Time 15/10/15 23:30 GMT +2

Shame on you EA!
    WE GAMER PAID FOR A BETTER BETA TEST THE FULL PRICE. I PLAY PRO CLUB SINCE 2011 AND THAT GAMEMODE IS THE ONLY ONE REASON TO BUY THAT GAME.

IT IS CLEAR THAT HERE WILL NEVER COME A CHANCE TO GET OUR STATS BACK OR THAT YOU FIX THE PROBLEM. YOU HAVE GET OUR MONEY AND THE REST DOESN'T MATTER TO YOU.

STICK IT INTO YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️ AND HOLD IT THERE!!! BUT BE SURE, I WILL NEVER BUY ANY GAME FROM EA!!!!
    Post edited by NITRO_x1904x on
    Issue Details: My accomplishments were reset to zero, i've played over 200 matches my overall was 87 RF creator. now i have nothing, i want my stats back, my ranking everything i paid for this game and it is not fair to us, we want you to give us a fix for this, a patch a fix, an update we dont care we need solutions, what's wrong with your servers and your broken . fix this issue
    Platform PS4
    Region: Europe/FINLAND
    PSN ID: Sepildinho
  • Isue Summary: Pro Accomplishments reset
    Issue Details: My accomplishments were reset to zero. I played 229 matches and all of my accomplishments reset to zero.
    Region: Russia
    ORIGIN ID: EDIKIN
    Date & Time: 13/10/2015 18:00 GMT+03:00
    Region: Hong Kong
    PSN: franco_eagle
    Date & Time: 16th October 2015 at 11
  • Issue Summary: Pro Clubs Accomplishments Reset

Issue Details: Twice now I have been on Pro Clubs and noticed my accomplishments reset. I have played near on 100 games, and just yesterday they reset for the second time. twice i have improved myself to an 84/85 rated CAM, now back to 80/81 for the second time. please fix this and revert changes

Game Mode:FIFA 16 Pro Clubs

Platform: Xbox One

Region: UK

Gamertag: BunkzT255

Date & Time: has happened twice, second time being 15th October, around 10PM (UK)
    First time being not long after game release.
  • Hmood
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Issue Summary: Pro Accomplishments reset
    ORIGIN ID: xxhmoodxx17
    Date & Time: 14/10/15 12:20 GMT +3
  • Issue Summary: Pro Club accomplishments reset
    Issue Details: I lost all my pro club accomplishments for the 3rd (I repeat 3rd) time! I was over 50 % this time and now back to 3%.. Can't believe this is still happening guys...
    Game Mode: Pro cub
    Region: Italy
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): leo_fc1908
    Date & Time (Please include timezone): 16/10/2015 10:54
  • Isue Summary: Pro Accomplishments reset
    Issue Details: My accomplishments were reset to zero. I played 195 matches and all of my accomplishments reset to zero.
    Region: Russia
    ORIGIN ID: Nik25region
  • You can be shure of that EA wont lift a finger about your lost accomplishments . you all have to do all of your accomplishments again . I lost my pro 2 times now . I'v given up playing pro clubs. whats the point of playing a broken game when you get reset back to zero every week.
    Region: US
    ORIGIN ID: NqF-
    Date & Time: 01/10/15 17:20 GMT +3
  • Резюме Вопроса: Потеря прогресса игрока в режиме клубы профи
    Детали Вопроса:Сыграл 150 матчей, закрыл 60 % успехов. 4 октября 2015 года весь прогресс был утрачен (обнулен). 5 октября 2015 года обратился в тех.поддержку ЕА (заявка № 20534777), до сих пор ничего Вами не исправлено.
    Режим Игры:Клубы профи
    Платформа: PS4
    Область: Россия, Москва
    Тег игрока/PSN - ramr2d2, (Ramr2d2)
    Дата и время (включая Часовой пояс): 4 октября, 21-00 МСК.

• Issue Summary: Accomplishments reset for the second time.
    Issue Details: All my accomplishments got reset for the second time at fifa 16 pro clubs, i cant enjoy the mode with this bug, its got reset for the second time i cant play like that.
    Game Mode: Pro Clubs.
    Platform (Xbox 360/Xbox One / PS4 / PS3/PC): PS4.
    Region: Europe.
    Gamertag/PSN ID/Origin ID (please state which one): YarinZabari.
    Date & Time (Please include timezone):13:00:13 IDT
    Friday, October 16, 2015.
    Issue Details: Reset after around 86 games with my team and i lost all of my accomplishments
    Platform: Playstation 4
    Gamertag: Dykesy1995
    Date & Time: 3:00PM GMT 15/10/2015